Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorites: Drew Brees from QB U., Tom Brady

Least: Peyton Gump, Jay Cutler

All-time Favorites: Joe Montana, Daryle Lamonica

Least: Drew Bledsoe, Dan Marino

Current favorites: Brees, Cutler, Palmer, McNabb

current least: Rivers, Romo

All-time favorites: John Elway, Steve Young, Brian Sipe, Steve Bartkowski, Roman Gabriel, Bert Jones, Chris Miller, and yeah, Brett Favre

all time leasts: Marino, Jeff George, Jim McMahon, Doug Fltutie

Current favorites: Brees, Cutler, Palmer, McNabb

current least: Rivers, Romo

All-time favorites: John Elway, Steve Young, Brian Sipe, Steve Bartkowski, Roman Gabriel, Bert Jones, Chris Miller, and yeah, Brett Favre

all time leasts: Marino, Jeff George, Jim McMahon, Doug Fltutie

Whats not to like about Jim? I thought he was a stand up guy and very funny

Whats not to like about Jim? I thought he was a stand up guy and very funny

While I "kind of" like McMouth, he was very cocky and a bit of a douche at times.

Like:

McNabb - Cuse

Peyton - you can tell he knows his football history

Palmer - kinda like Peyton, is also open about his dislike for the Steelers which is good for the fans. Still feel bad for that injury too. Everyone forgets he completed a 60yd pass on the play he got hurt - who knows how that game would've played out.

Romo - wouldn't be on any dislike list if he played for another team. Choker moniker is a dumb.

Dislike:

Rivers & Cutler - come across has D'bags. Same for Delhommme to a lesser extent.

Favorite: Carson Palmer

Least: Romo & Brady

All-Time Fav: Montana & Fouts

All-Time least: Doug Flutie

Fouts def on my all timer list too.....the man who could throw every type of pass with perfection

While I "kind of" like McMouth, he was very cocky and a bit of a douche at times.

He was but he had some funny moments. I remember when Spike Lee's "X" was coming out and EVERYONE, especially pro athletes, were wearing the black caps with the "X" on it. Then there's McMahon at a press conference wearing a hat with an "O." Ok, so maybe I'm easily amused, but that was funny.

GO BILLS!!!

Dislike:

Rivers & Cutler - come across has D'bags. Same for Delhommme to a lesser extent.

Huh? That just makes no sense to me...Delhomme come across as a d'bag?

Delhomee gets my vote for favorite non-Bills QB, least favorite of all time....that's easy Rob Johnson - I couldn't possibly hate any other quarterback more than him...regardless of the fact he was on the Bills.