Your favorite QB from a team other than the Bills

major

All time favorite: Joe Montana

Least all time: Dan Marino or Joe Thiesman.

That to me was the best all time moment on MNF, when Theismans leg was flapping around like that. Sickening. Exhilerating. He was really an uppity prick, no doubt.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That to me was the best all time moment on MNF, when Theismans leg was flapping around like that. Sickening. Exhilerating. He was really an uppity prick, no doubt.

As big a prick as he was, nobody deserves the kind of pain he had to go thru

Well maybe Bin Laden and the douchebags that tried to steal my car. They should suffer

As big a prick as he was, nobody deserves the kind of pain he had to go thru

Well maybe Bin Laden and the douchebags that tried to steal my car. They should suffer

Anybody that has the gall to change the pronunciation of their name to rhyme with Heisman deserves...ok, maybe the Notre Dame pub machine had something to do with it but I wonder how Mom and Pop Theisman (THEESman) felt about it.

You're right though. That was the second most gruesome thing I've seen on a football field.

GO BILLS!!!

Favorite: Tom Brady- He is the best ever. Not a jackass off the field. Everyone on this board would love for him to have been the Bills QB (FACT).

I'm not a troll, it's just lame that no one wants to acknowledge him as a great player out of petty spite.

Least: Tony Romo- Overrated. Jackass off the field. Wears his hat backwards

(Mike Vick would be the least, but he isn't an NFL QB) Overrated. Jackass off the field. He is everything that Tom Brady isn't.

Favorite: Tom Brady- He is the best ever. Not a jackass off the field. Everyone on this board would love for him to have been the Bills QB (FACT).

I'm not a troll, it's just lame that no one wants to acknowledge him as a great player out of petty spite.

(Mike Vick would be the least, but he isn't an NFL QB) Overrated. Jackass off the field. He is everything that Tom Brady isn't.

Why do you say Romo is a jackass off the field?

Not me, I can't stand that whiny little B word. It's the same reason I can't stand D. Roy (Sabres if you didn't know). Play the friggin game and leave the refs out of it. There is no need to dive, or cry like a little girl every single time someone touches you.