fitzpatrick is horrible

fakeeyed

is there any chance at all he gets cut?

hamdan looks like the definite number 2 from the two practices i've been to and even baker looks better than fitzpatrick. fitz's arm looks weak, he's making bad decisions and yet he's still sitting qb2. i just kept thinking the entire practice that we were absolutely screwed if trent goes down and this clown has to play a few games in his place.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hamdan looks like the definite number 2 from the two practices i've been to and even baker looks better than fitzpatrick. fitz's arm looks weak, he's making bad decisions and yet he's still sitting qb2. i just kept thinking the entire practice that we were absolutely screwed if trent goes down and this clown has to play a few games in his place.

Jeff George anyone? He's 41, but he's still in good shape and still has an awesome arm. Definitely not a leader, but can he be any worse than Fitz? I doubt it. Comments?

Jeff George anyone? He's 41, but he's still in good shape and still has an awesome arm. Definitely not a leader, but can he be any worse than Fitz? I doubt it. Comments?

Screw Jeff George.

Hamdan should be number 2 if Fitz really sucks. I reserve judgement until I see him pre season. No doubt he will play a lot. But Hamdan can play. He was MVP of NFL Europa in like 2005 I think it was.

Kurt Warner and Brad Johnson also both were NFL Eruropa MVP and both went on to win Super Bowls. Not saying that Hamdan would too, but just saying that's not something that should be discounted too much.

I'm hoping he gets some real playing time in pre season too when he can pass and not just hand off all the time.

I hope some other team makes a head-scratcher release of a QB during the preseason. I am not feeling too good about going into the season with our backup situation. If Hamden can show a little of the talent he showed in NFL Europa, I'd feel a little better. Fitzpatrick sounds like a complete trainwreck from everyone's camp observations. I pray that this offensive line comes together. I don't want to see a repeat of last year's Arizona game this year.

Cut?!? You mean he is worse than JP?!?

from what I'd seen and heard Fitzpatrick has been looking better as of late.

Quiet. People are ranting. Don't bother with info such as the reports of him doing poorly were from the 1st 2 days of camp. Ignore that all reports have said he's improved nicely through camp. Nevermind that he was learning a brand new offense and it takes time. People want blood!!! Fitz sucks!!! :worthy:

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Absolutely no where (except right here right now) have I read that Hamden is looking good. In fact, there have been several writings to the effect of how well Fitzpatrick has looked.

So... dream on. If Hamden is #2, then God help the Bills. At least Fitz has considerable NFL game experience. Hamden couldn't even beat out a certain UFL QB to be #2. Furthermore, the Bills staff thought so much of Hamden that they went out and spent a couple million bucks on Fitz. Now, that was really stupid, don't you think?

In reality... until he proves otherwise, Edwards (aka "check down Charlie") is really good #2. So far, he hasn't been able to make me forget Kemp, Ferguson, or Kelly.

does it matter who is #2 or 3 behind trent on the depth chart. if he goes down with an injury (knock on wood) we are f*cked. regardless if its fitzpatrick or hamden, neither guy is a very capable back up.

Blasphemy!

Shun the non-believer!

SHUN!

Guest dog14787

Fitz is a very capable backup, if he was any better we wouldn't even have him as a backup because he would be starting and probably deserves to be, Fitz finished last season with three straight wins. We are lucky to have him in my opinion.

Fitz is a very capable backup, if he was any better we wouldn't even have him as a backup because he would be starting and probably deserves to be, Fitz finished last season with three straight wins. We are lucky to have him in my opinion.

Two words .. GARY MARANGI!

you obviously haven't seen him play.

Guest dog14787
you obviously haven't seen him play.

Honestly, not very much, but from what I've seen Fitzpatrick has the ability to improvise and in our offense the Bills have allot of dangerous weapons to go to and I think Fitz fits in well here in Buffalo. Fitz has game in him and he's willing to do what it takes to move the ball down the field and help his team. You don't win three straight games in the National Football League regardless of who the opponent is without being able to play some football.

Fitzpatrick is in a new offense, new receivers, different timing, everything is new so give the fella some time. This first preseason game will give Fitz a chance to put his game face on and show his stuff.

I'm expecting folks to be pleasantly surprised with Fitzpatrick as we go through the preseason. Great pick up in my opinion

He pretty much sucked in those three games, too.