fitzpatrick is horrible

fakeeyed

Graham Harrell could easily take over the two spot here so I don't get it.

Senator why don't you ask Tim Graham the same question on the Graham thread. Whats not to like about him, he even resembles Tom Brady, geeeesh :thumbsup:

he resembles doug flutie. that is why nobody has picked him up...he is "too small!"

i say bull-isht.

i say bring in vick. or we could get the face of the ufl as our qb2...oh, wait.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he resembles doug flutie. that is why nobody has picked him up...he is "too small!"

i say bull-isht.

i say bring in vick. or we could get the face of the ufl as our qb2...oh, wait.

Well that's the stupidest thing I've read on TSW today, but it's still early so maybe you're just getting started.

Flutie's listed as 5'10" - I've stood next to him and can confirm that he's 5'10" only when standing on a box of Flutie Flakes.

Graham Harrell is 6'2" - the same height as Brett Favre, Joe Montana, Steve Young, Tony Romo, Donovan McNabb, Jake Delhomme, Kurt Warner, etc.

He's actually taller than Drew Brees, Jeff Garcia, Se...why am I bothering to respond this this??? :thumbsup:

I'm not sure why this fella isn't on an NFL roster , but he should be because the fella really seems to see the football field well and plays great under pressure from what I just watched. I realize its a highlight film of him, but come on, this guy can play.

Not trying to be smart-alicky here, but probably for the same reason that guys like Kevin Fetorik, Timmy Chang, Kliff Kingsbury, and B.J. Symons aren't on NFL rosters...they have inflated numbers that result from playing in systems where they throw 70+ passes per game.

Plus, it's hard to validate Harrell's college numbers considering that he played in the Big 12, which had only 1 team that ranked in the top 90 teams in the nation in passing defense in 2008--Colorado at #63 (unless I missed something...please feel free to check me on that).

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/sortableStats...p;dir=ascending

Guest dog14787
Not trying to be smart-alicky here, but probably for the same reason that guys like Kevin Fetorik, Timmy Chang, Kliff Kingsbury, and B.J. Symons aren't on NFL rosters...they have inflated numbers that result from playing in systems where they throw 70+ passes per game.

Plus, it's hard to validate Harrell's college numbers considering that he played in the Big 12, which had only 1 team that ranked in the top 90 teams in the nation in passing defense in 2008--Colorado at #63 (unless I missed something...please feel free to check me on that).

I understand were your coming from, but Graham Harrell really makes it look easy, like a man among boys almost, can't believe someones not giving him a good look.

Well that's the stupidest thing I've read on TSW today, but it's still early so maybe you're just getting started.

Flutie's listed as 5'10" - I've stood next to him and can confirm that he's 5'10" only when standing on a box of Flutie Flakes.

Graham Harrell is 6'2" - the same height as Brett Favre, Joe Montana, Steve Young, Tony Romo, Donovan McNabb, Jake Delhomme, Kurt Warner, etc.

He's actually taller than Drew Brees, Jeff Garcia, Se...why am I bothering to respond this this??? :thumbsup:

Sideways or lengthwise?

Valid points (actually, Texas A&M was #88). But the Bills brought in Mizzou backup Chase Patton, who completed 18 passes in his college career, yet didn't think Harrell was worth a look?

Guy was a Heisman candidate, holds the NCAA touchdown record, threw for over 5000 yards two consecutive seasons, had a 70% completion ratio, a 5-to-1 TD/INT ratio, and a 160 QB rating - I'll assume the Bills were looking for some help if they gave Patton a tryout, so I can't understand why a guy like Harrell would not intrigue them. JMO.

Fitzpatrick is terrible, I ended up watching several bengals games last year because they were important for gambling/fantasy purposes and the guy is a joke. You can show me every stat in the world and it won't change what my eyes saw, I'd rather have J.P. or Grossman. I'm not a pessimist as a bills fan, but honestly, if you asked me last year at the end of the season who the worst qb I saw play was it would have been orlovsky with fitzpatrick as a close second, those are the two guys that really stood out as not belonging in an NFL game. I'm petrified of Edwards getting injured this year. In football way more-so than any other sport stats can be manipulated in 1000 different ways, Palmer is good, fitzpatrick is not.

well then

it's a good thing we have a well oiled OL with a stud LT to protect Trent :lol:

Part of that whole Big 12 not in the top passing defense was partly due to how freaking awesome the passing offenses were.