Sarah Palin might NOT sing National Anthem

Wish it was me, she is the hottest politican ever!

Apparently you have never seen Margaret Thatcher :thumbsup:

I just don't think she is hot. And I don't care for her politically either. I am an independent and if the Republicans want to win in 2012 they better not nominate Palin. They better hope for 2 things 1- Barack Obama better not be popular and the economy isn't recovering. 2- All of Obama's reform's in health care and other things don't pan out.

The Republicans need to run on a platform of fiscal conservatisim and less government regulation in life. And Palin seems to be a person who personifies the things that common Americans have grown to hate about the Republican party.

In general the Republicans need to ease up on social issues like Gay marriage (For a party that hates government intervention in life they seem to really want to intervene in the lives of gay people) and focus more on things like low taxes and having the individual make choices with their money.

I know not the place for a political rant.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently you have never seen Margaret Thatcher :thumbsup:

I just don't think she is hot. And I don't care for her politically either. I am an independent and if the Republicans want to win in 2012 they better not nominate Palin. They better hope for 2 things 1- Barack Obama better not be popular and the economy isn't recovering. 2- All of Obama's reform's in health care and other things don't pan out.

The Republicans need to run on a platform of fiscal conservatisim and less government regulation in life. And Palin seems to be a person who personifies the things that common Americans have grown to hate about the Republican party.

In general the Republicans need to ease up on social issues like Gay marriage (For a party that hates government intervention in life they seem to really want to intervene in the lives of gay people) and focus more on things like low taxes and having the individual make choices with their money.

I know not the place for a political rant.

we need a pragmatic moose huntin chick to be our president....she will be the answer for us..98% of dems and republicans are corrupt,weak and phoney to the core. I think its kinda funny when dems(not talkin bout u billsfan89) give republicans advice on who will save their party. I thought it waqs supposed to be McCain. Bush was ruinous(ok his policies were..) but ends up being elected twice. Yeah the republicans need a real moderate in there---that'll keep the dems in power...but boy will it make the republicans stronger...

ok--she does need to master the english language first...and maybe study up on a few subjects...

Who wants that piece of sh-- (Palin) singing the National Anthem anyways she is so dumb she would probably forget the words and start humming them.

I bet there are more people that consider you a piece of sh-- than do her. The Bills organization couldn't be so lucky to have someone as intelligent and able to multi-task as her working for them. Our front office can't even file the paperwork right to complete a simple trade, yet she can handle being a grandmother, a mother of an infant with a handicap, a wife and a successful politican all at the same time. The people on this board that call her stupid and any other name could only wish they have accomplished 10% of what she has accomplished at her relatively young age. And 90% of you on this board could only dream of finding a women so intelligent and hot as h*ll, myself included.

Him and his liberal buddies are very upset because she's now free to sober up the jackasses who helped vote in their leader.

No kidding, this countries becomes more indebt every day with the new leadership. But no matter what they screw up it will always be the previous administration's fault it seems. How long can they use that excuse. A couple years from now we'll see how may people actually admit to voting the way they did.

I bet there are more people that consider you a piece of sh-- than do her. The Bills organization couldn't be so lucky to have someone as intelligent and able to multi-task as her working for them. Our front office can't even file the paperwork right to complete a simple trade, yet she can handle being a grandmother, a mother of an infant with a handicap, a wife and a successful politican all at the same time. The people on this board that call her stupid and any other name could only wish they have accomplished 10% of what she has accomplished at her relatively young age. And 90% of you on this board could only dream of finding a women so intelligent and hot as h*ll, myself included.

Just the fact that they're so overly worked up over this supposed "dumb broad", tells you all you need to know.

exactly

Good morning Grumpy! I gather you finally had that looong overdue BM.

Who cares about the words to the NA? At least I know the words to the Bills Fight song:

The Bills make me wanna shout!

Throw your hands up and shout!

Throw your head back and shout!

C'mon now, the Bills are makin' it happen now.

Stand up now c'mon and shout!

Yea-ea-eah!

Say you will - Shout it right now baby.

Say you will - C'mon, c'mon.

Say you will - C'mon and shout.

Say you will - Yea-ea-eah!

Shout! Buffalo's happenin' now

Shout! We're on the move now

Shout! The Bills are happenin' now

Shout! They're making it happen now

Shout! We've got the spirit

Shout! A lot of spirit - Yeah!

Shout! We've got the spirit

Shout! Just watch it happen now!

Hey-ey-ey-ey!

Hey-ey-ey-ey!

Hey-ey-ey-ey!

Hey-ey-ey-ey!

Let's go Buffalo!

Let's go Buffalo!

Let's go Buffalo!

Let's go Buffalo!

The Bills make me wanna SHOUT!

Sarah Palin after breakfast

we need a pragmatic moose huntin chick to be our president....she will be the answer for us..98% of dems and republicans are corrupt,weak and phoney to the core. I think its kinda funny when dems(not talkin bout u billsfan89) give republicans advice on who will save their party. I thought it waqs supposed to be McCain. Bush was ruinous(ok his policies were..) but ends up being elected twice. Yeah the republicans need a real moderate in there---that'll keep the dems in power...but boy will it make the republicans stronger...

ok--she does need to master the english language first...and maybe study up on a few subjects...

Honestly the Republicans need a conservative who is a social moderate. Someone who is very fiscally conservative and conservative on national defense. Yet doesn't want to impose morality in legislation. I felt that George W Bush was someone who added to the national debt with record deficits and tried to make religion and government mix.

Like I said I am an independent who could vote for either side and I voted for Obama due to the fact that I felt the need to end the war in Iraq and the need for health care reform. But if you want to win my vote in 2012 the Republicans need to bring out a guy who is a true conservative not a moderate.

I understand the stance on big issues like Abortion but secondary social issues like Gay marriage and Teaching of Sex education in public schools are things that they should back off on. Also accept Evolution and Science in general. If you don't think evolution is how it happened fine but don't go on a crusade against it.

To me if you preach low taxes, less government intervention, low spending by the government, and strong on national defense. Thats a message a lot of Americans can get behind.

Honestly the Republicans need a conservative who is a social moderate. Someone who is very fiscally conservative and conservative on national defense. Yet doesn't want to impose morality in legislation. I felt that George W Bush was someone who added to the national debt with record deficits and tried to make religion and government mix.

Like I said I am an independent who could vote for either side and I voted for Obama due to the fact that I felt the need to end the war in Iraq and the need for health care reform. But if you want to win my vote in 2012 the Republicans need to bring out a guy who is a true conservative not a moderate.

I understand the stance on big issues like Abortion but secondary social issues like Gay marriage and Teaching of Sex education in public schools are things that they should back off on. Also accept Evolution and Science in general. If you don't think evolution is how it happened fine but don't go on a crusade against it.

To me if you preach low taxes, less government intervention, low spending by the government, and strong on national defense. Thats a message a lot of Americans can get behind.

They had one in Mitt Romney. Unfortunately, he reversed his Mass Gov policies on social issues because he felt he had to cowtow to the social conservatives to win the Republican nomination. Instead he was knocked out by McCain in the primaries because the social conservatives didn't trust him after all his flip flops.

Until the Republicans take back their party from the religious right they'll end up with people like Palin getting the VP pr Prez nomination. The Republicans could have nominated Tom Ridge, a man much more qualified for VP than Palin last year, but the single issue anti abortion people within the party let McCain know he was unacceptable.

When I was younger, I voted Republican a lot more because their party hadn't yet been hijacked by a bunch of wackos who don't care about the issues that really matter-like the economy & national security. They would rather have a recession & kick out qualified gays from the military than elect someone who doesn't agree with them on social issues. Back when Guiliani was the Republican front runner I was telling everyone there was no chance the religious right would accept someone with his social beliefs. What did he get, something like one delegate?

hear hear

Wish it was me, she is the hottest politican ever!

Proof that there is no such thing as a hot politician. Sure she's better than Janet Reno, Madeline Albright & Hillary Clinton, but really, Palin is a very average looking woman. There are millions of women out there a lot hotter than Sarah Palin.

Proof that there is no such thing as a hot politician. Sure she's better than Janet Reno, Madeline Albright & Hillary Clinton, but really, Palin is a very average looking woman. There are millions of women out there a lot hotter than Sarah Palin.

Alina Kabayeva who is a former gymnast and a member of the Russian Parliament begs to differ.

Possibly NSFW