Last post wins!

/dev/null

damj: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

/dev/null: Germans?

Chef Jim: Forget it, he's rolling.

damj: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough ... [thinks hard]

damj: the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

[runs out, alone; then returns]

damj: What the f#ck happened to the Stadium Wall I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you damj, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Steely Dan, he's a dead man! Joe In Macungie , dead! DC Tom...

/dev/null: Dead! damj's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

damj: We're just the guys to do it.

BLZFAN4LIFE: Let's do it.

damj: LET’S DO IT!!!!!!

damj: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

/dev/null: Germans?

Chef Jim: Forget it, he's rolling.

damj: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough ... [thinks hard]

damj: the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

[runs out, alone; then returns]

damj: What the f#ck happened to the Stadium Wall I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you damj, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Steely Dan, he's a dead man! Joe In Macungie , dead! DC Tom...

/dev/null: Dead! damj's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

damj: We're just the guys to do it.

BLZFAN4LIFE: Let's do it.

damj: LET’S DO IT!!!!!!

hoo-rah

124 pages, you know, before Jay Rubeo, you know, contributed to this thread - Jay Rubeo showed great, you know, restraint.

31 pages for me. You must have a low "posts-per-page" setting.

EDIT: This post is the start of page 32, for me.