Last post wins!

/dev/null

Woodford Reserve..a GREAT choice!! Was it worthy of all of the radio commercials that we hear in our area? Also...how does it compare to Maker's Mark?

I think knowing Mead as we all do it was BOTH!!!

Hey CGF - I had no idea that you are a bourbon fan. I think I will join the backers this Sunday at TSC so I'll buy you one. I also very much like Buffalo Creek (a less expensive "high end" bourbon), Gentleman Jack (though a whiskey and not a bourbon) and I love Knob Creek. Anybody who is a fan of Bourbon should do the Kentucky bourbon trail at some point. It is a beautiful part of the country.

Hey CGF - I had no idea that you are a bourbon fan. I think I will join the backers this Sunday at TSC so I'll buy you one. I also very much like Buffalo Creek (a less expensive "high end" bourbon), Gentleman Jack (though a whiskey and not a bourbon) and I love Knob Creek. Anybody who is a fan of Bourbon should do the Kentucky bourbon trail at some point. It is a beautiful part of the country.

Hey BB I am a bourbon fan but a "thrifty" one. I usualy drink Kentucky Deluxe or Kentucky Tavern when I want to splurge for a special cause. I chose to give up drinking bourbon/whiskey on a regular basis for other liquors that had fewer sugars over the last few years. My favorite liquor these days is vanilla vodka because it goes well with either hot or cold liquids and meets my sugar budget better.

I'm using my new mod powers and declaring everyone that posted before me losers.

Oh, and happy game day! May the wings be hot, the waitresses cute, and the touchdowns plentiful.

You are supposed to post that and then lock the thread.

Step 1. Post

Step 2. Lock the thread

Step 3. Profit

There, it is all spelled out for you. ;)

Edit - If you get steps 1 and 2 backwards, as I suspect you might, unlock the thread and start over at step 1.

Edited by Just Jack

Step 1. Post

Step 2. Lock the thread

Step 3. Profit

There, it is all spelled out for you. :wallbash:

Edit - If you get steps 1 and 2 backwards, as I suspect you might, unlock the thread and start over at step 1.

Easy now Jack still has mod training wheels on :D

Step 1. Post

Step 2. Lock the thread

Step 3. Profit

There, it is all spelled out for you. :wallbash:

Dammit, I knew I forgot a step.

Interesting that you chose what I assume to be a fairly heavy Cab to go with turkey. Though a couple of years ago I did break into some of the last 1998 Far Niente Cab I had to go with our Turkey. I have one bottle of it left. Not sure when it will be consumed - maybe the next Bills playoff game - that should give it another year or two.

Perhaps you would consider sending that bottle to someone who knows what to do with it? :thumbsup: