Last post wins!

/dev/null

Topic for discussion: If the devil is really God's arch nemesis (as is the popular presentation), then why does the devil punish those who sin against god? You'd think he would rebel against God's rules instead of enforcing them. I mean, who the hell's side is he on anyway? Discuss.

Topic for discussion: If the devil is really God's arch nemesis (as is the popular presentation), then why does the devil punish those who sin against god? You'd think he would rebel against God's rules instead of enforcing them. I mean, who the hell's side is he on anyway? Discuss.

That is just way to deep and I have had no wine for 2 days. So my part in this would just amount to total nonsense. O that is every thing :beer::beer::nana::nana::w00t:

Satan isn't God's nemesis, Satan is Man's accuser, and God's jilted Lover.