Last post wins!

/dev/null

I just want to let you know, you are still a dork, you have always been a dork, you will always be a dork & I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Of course he is. It is in his name Captain Obvious.

Beerball, I posted in this thread with CountDorkula, I knew CountDorkula, CountDorkula was a friend of mine. Beerball, you're no CountDorkula

Is he a Dork though?

Ive never felt more loved in my life. . :rolleyes:

It's my early retirement plan .... this grind of saving and investing is just not as much fun. Anybody have any lucky numbers?

Sure....

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 37. Truthfully, play birthdays, or ages of children (your own preferably). It seems anyone who wins is playing those sets of numbers.

I buy one when it gets over say 200 million. The dollar is worth it to me for the for the fun of thinking what I could do with the money. I have no illusions of winning.

I spend about $300 between Mega Millions, Powerball, and Sweet Millions. I choose the multi draw option so I only need to buy a new ticket once a month with Sweet Millions, and once every 3 months with PB and MM. I look at it as an cheap investment with no guarantee of paying out, but who knows? And this way I can avoid the lines when it gets up over $100M and everyone rushes to get a ticket.

Sure....

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 37. Truthfully, play birthdays, or ages of children (your own preferably). It seems anyone who wins is playing those sets of numbers.

I spend about $300 between Mega Millions, Powerball, and Sweet Millions. I choose the multi draw option so I only need to buy a new ticket once a month with Sweet Millions, and once every 3 months with PB and MM. I look at it as an cheap investment with no guarantee of paying out, but who knows? And this way I can avoid the lines when it gets up over $100M and everyone rushes to get a ticket.

Actually, I believe the statistician types recommend playing the exact opposite. You are supposed to pick higher numbers say 30+ to avoid splitting the money. The actual number itself doesn't matter as the odds are the same, but by picking higher numbers, it can increase your take home. I say screw it and take a quick pick. Spent maybe 30 bucks on it in 10 years.

I recall reading somewhere that you're more likely to be stuck by lightening twice in your lifetime than you are to win the lottery.

What are the odds of being struck by lightning twice while winning the lottery during a blue moon while the Bills are celebrating a Super Bowl victory?