Last post wins!

/dev/null

Please understand that I use "dumbass" as a term of endearment. Of course, it's important to also know that I use terms of endearment as vicious insults.

Ok, sweetheart? Alrighty then. :devil:

:D

:lol: OK but it makes me a bit uncomfortable that one who wore a banana wants to endear himself to the male members of the board (how's that for a pun :lol: )

My first born. Luckily they don't know I don't have a first born.

There may be a surprise running around out there somewhere. S/he will be looking for college funds next year. Guess you can use your moderator pay to help with the expense. :lol:

Hope you had agood turkey day and today is not too black.

There may be a surprise running around out there somewhere. S/he will be looking for college funds next year. Guess you can use your moderator pay to help with the expense. :lol:

Hope you had agood turkey day and today is not too black.

Congrats.

What are you going to do with that new found money from moderating?

Congrats.

What are you going to do with that new found money from moderating?

Mead - As soon as my check arrives I promise to buy you a bottle of Dom. Romane Conti 1997. Given SDS's generosity I might even be able to get you two. :lol:

What did you drink with your bird yesterday? We actually did not have any with dinner. I opted for a Woodford Reserve bourbon later in the evening.

Mead - As soon as my check arrives I promise to buy you a bottle of Dom. Romane Conti 1997. Given SDS's generosity I might even be able to get you two. :lol:

What did you drink with your bird yesterday? We actually did not have any with dinner. I opted for a Woodford Reserve bourbon later in the evening.

Robert Mondavi Private Selection Cabernet Sauvignon 2008. I only had 2.

Robert Mondavi Private Selection Cabernet Sauvignon 2008. I only had 2.

Interesting that you chose what I assume to be a fairly heavy Cab to go with turkey. Though a couple of years ago I did break into some of the last 1998 Far Niente Cab I had to go with our Turkey. I have one bottle of it left. Not sure when it will be consumed - maybe the next Bills playoff game - that should give it another year or two.

Woodford Reserve..a GREAT choice!! Was it worthy of all of the radio commercials that we hear in our area? Also...how does it compare to Maker's Mark?

2 glasses or 2 bottles?

I think knowing Mead as we all do it was BOTH!!!