Last post wins!

/dev/null

jw

The PC Police will soon break through your front door and whisk you away for reprogramming. How dare you mention the word Christmas! It's Happy Holidays not Merry Christmas and it's the Holiday Season not Christmas time. How did you not receive the memo?

I wanna live with a cinnamon girl. I could be happy the rest of my life with a cinnamon girl.

I'm just sayin'... I think that would be pretty nice.

Lookout Mama! There's a white boat coming up the river. With a big red beacon and a flag and a man on the rail. I think you'd better call John 'cause it don't look like their here to deliver, the mail.

Heard that she would be unhappy with your cinnamon stick :wallbash:

I bet he'd like it scraped on his toast. :wallbash:

merry

Just

Christmas.

Leave

jw

Jackass!!

The PC Police will soon break through your front door and whisk you away for reprogramming. How dare you mention the word Christmas! It's Happy Holidays not Merry Christmas and it's the Holiday Season not Christmas time. How did you not receive the memo?

I worked in a predominately Jewish neighborhood in high school. After getting a very terse; "I don't celebrate Christmas." I realized there are other religions in the world who celebrate things other than Christian holidays. Happy holidays is just a way to be respectful of other religions. It appears you have no respect for the Jewish faith.

I guess I just don't feel gay this year.

Give your gay apparel to Deerball. He'll like it.

it's still Christmas. people get time off for Christmas. whether or not you celebrate Christmas, it's still recognized as Christmas. have a merry one.

jw