You ever worn a player's jersey from another NFL team?

major

The only times I have ever worn another player's jersey was Ricky Williams, when he was with the Saints ( got it for $20) and Cedric Benson when he was with the Bears (got it for $30). The only reason I have worn those two was because I got them on sale, and because I went to the University of Texas, where they were successful. Unfortunately, they haven't done so well in the NFL.

How about you?

You talkin to me or TO?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an Elway "orange crush" era jersey...though I have never worn it....

I have a lot of Bills jerseys (way too many) and I thought about not buying anymore... unless it was a classic Bills plyaer. They all kind of look the same after a while...maybe I will just buy college jeresys of my favorite Bills, just to mix it up a little...my favorite is still my Speilman home jersey.

The only times I have ever worn another player's jersey was Ricky Williams, when he was with the Saints ( got it for $20) and Cedric Benson when he was with the Bears (got it for $30). The only reason I have worn those two was because I got them on sale, and because I went to the University of Texas, where they were successful. Unfortunately, they haven't done so well in the NFL.

How about you?

NO,NEVER- well a jim everett jersey when i was a kid

How about you?

Well, since I am a life long Buffalo Bills fan, no, I have never worn another teams' player jersey. My favorite college is Syracuse, but I would not buy a Colts' Harrison jersey or Eagles' McNabb jersey. I might be old fashioned, but if I did buy a Syracuse player jersey, it would be while the player was on Syracuse, or it would be his Syracuse jersey still selling today, such as if I saw a McNabb Syracuse jersey on sale or something like that. As far as NFL jerseys, it makes no sense to me to spend money on other teams' players. It's bad enough buying a Spikes 51 jersey and then watching him leave the Bills for two more teams. Free agency has made buying Bills players' jerseys a crap shoot as it is.

I have lots of other Bills gear, but never bought a jersey for myself. I did buy one for my son at last year's opener though.

I don't get the concept of ADULT fans wearing jerseys - to me it makes them look like sad (usually fat) wannabees.

What a f***king ignorant comment. How do you figure?

So every enthusiastic jersey wearing fan is a sad, fat wannabe?

What are you 50 years old and past your prime....or did you even have a prime?

What a f***king ignorant comment. How do you figure?

So every enthusiastic jersey wearing fan is a sad, fat wannabe?

What are you 50 years old and past your prime....or did you even have a prime?

wow you need to enroll in some anger managment if you get upset over what he wrote...he simply stated his opinion...and he never said the part that is bolded..u read into his comment too much

I have never been a gear wearer, but do not begrudge the folks who do.

High score for the in our golf trip every year has to wear a Kyle Boller autographed Ravens jersey out that night. I need to get better lessons as I have wore that thing WAY to often over the last several years

I have a green Favre jersey that I bought about several years ago. He *was* my favorite non-Bill of all time.

I wouldn't mind wearing jerseys of guys I respect as a player & a person - Peyton & John Elway immediately come to mind.