things that are horrible

Tcali

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay away from fast food, mexican or not because its all garbage no matter what language they speak.

The cult following still preaching Flutie's case

big business getting government hand outs while laying off the people who do the work

hemerroids after eating at Taco Bell

Phoenix,2007. Hit three Mexican fast food joints in a row[Throw out all of it] all run by non-English speaking Mexicans. Literary inedible. Tough,chewy"meat" I have had that experience in other cites also .Van Buran Blvd.

I ate at a Mexican Restaurant in Tijuana ... not only am I still alive to talk about it, but I didn't get ameobic dystentary. The food was very good. La Galera in Nia Falls has good mexican food made by mexicans.

Now try Russian chicken soup ... bones, gristle and all ... <_< Didn't eat much that trip! Interesting side story ... I went to a McDonalds in Moscow ... I can't speak Russian, they couldn't speak English ... but I ordered cheesburgers, fries and apple pie (nyet), cherry pie (da) and cokes ... and wouldn't you know it ... they got the order RIGHT!!! I go to a McD's around here and they fug up the order EVERY time ... It doesn't take Einstein to know that fries go in a happy meal!

Three-putting

NOT being able to lay down a bunt!!!

The Apostle Tedy Bruschi

Curt Schilling's "opinions"

MTV

Bud Selig, Gary Bettman and Roger Goodell

Colorado drivers

Canadian Mist, Kamchatka, Ronrico and Famous Grouse Whiskey

hitting a knee-high wedge

front-runners

North Korea

Jenny McCarthy and her "medical opinions"