things that are horrible

Tcali

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deans training drills must be working :nana:

Kidding, but Flutie with Al Queda and Hitler, that is horrible. geeesh, who pissed in your Flutie Flakes. :)

I was just listing things that are horrible. There is no correlation between the three. Well Hitler was short too, oh and he never won anything of significance either.

Guest dog14787
I was just listing things that are horrible. There is no correlation between the three. Well Hitler was short two oh and he never won anything of significance either.

horrible :nana: ( I keep picturing Flutie with a thick mustache now)

Brussels Sprouts

I know they get a bad rap but cooked properly they are awsome. Usually most people overcook them which turns them bitter. My Aunt (came over from Germany and what a cook!!) steams them and then lightly tosses in hot pan with bacon pieces in a bit of bacon grease - I suppose this negates any potential health benefits - yum - very good eats.

I know they get a bad rap but cooked properly they are awsome. Usually most people overcook them which turns them bitter. My Aunt (came over from Germany and what a cook!!) steams them and then lightly tosses in hot pan with bacon pieces in a bit of bacon grease - I suppose this negates any potential health benefits - yum - very good eats.

I agree, I love me some Brussel Sprouts!

Edit: Try pan searing them in a lite garlic broth then add a bit of grated parm before you eat it. Amazing stuff...

I agree, I love me some Brussel Sprouts!

Edit: Try pan searing them in a lite garlic broth then add a bit of grated parm before you eat it. Amazing stuff...

I can't get past the smell. (Of Brussel sprouts, ya pervs.)

I can't get past the smell. (Of Brussel sprouts, ya pervs.)

To each their own ... smells like you are still getting or creating overcooked ones though. They should be just ever so slightly crispy actually and certainly not boiled to mush.