Fagg WR

We signed a Wr named Fagg after the draft (I believe he was from Florida). I was just wondering if we have cut him yet or is he still on our roster?? Also what are he reaistic chances of making the final cut?

He is from Florida State. He was a really good player at FSU then got hurt (at the combine I think) and was out all year last year. I think it's great to see him out there competing, but sadly I think it is an injury that will prevent him from ever returning to original form and I highly doubt he cracks our 53 man roster this year, even with a stellar training camp. Still -- should he come back -- it would be great to see!

Being a huge NOLE fan the kid was a great possession WR for us and had an absolute horrific injury at the combine. It was so bad a few of the coaches there had said it was the worst injury they have ever seen. The fact that he is walking around is short of amazing. I hope he can make the practice squad at least.

What happened to him at the combine?

Blew out his knee. Lots of people thought it was a career ender. I'm rooting for the guy because he's a fellow nole. Solid WR, good size and showed some flashes of potential while he was here.

We signed a Wr named Fagg after the draft (I believe he was from Florida). I was just wondering if we have cut him yet or is he still on our roster?? Also what are he reaistic chances of making the final cut?

A Fagg from Florida you say? You must be talking about Tebow...I agree that he'd probably have to switch to WR in the NFL, like Matt Jones.

I can hear Al Michaels....

Fagg lines up in the slot, covered by Randall Gay...

Gay and Fagg hand fighting at the line of scrimmage and down the sideline

but no flags are thrown.

Training camp should be intersting with Youboty cover Fagg...

Training camp should be intersting with Youboty cover Fagg...

I'm pretty sure we haven't actually signed him. From what I can find, we brought him in for try- outs, and he did get a few good reviews, but he didn't sign a contract with us. Could be that we didn't think he was healthy enough, or it could be he wants to try and catch on somewhere where they don't already have 6-7 receivers pretty much guaranteed to make the team.

A Fagg from Florida you say? You must be talking about Tebow...I agree that he'd probably have to switch to WR in the NFL, like Matt Jones.

I think you're born that way. Just like some people are born stupid.

i think he should play for the *pats. I can just hear it now "Brady hooks up with Fagg", "Brady goes deep to Fagg" and "it's been Brady to Fagg all day."

you're going to upset our little patsy* troll friend, mr weo.