Fagg WR

Being a huge NOLE fan the kid was a great possession WR for us and had an absolute horrific injury at the combine. It was so bad a few of the coaches there had said it was the worst injury they have ever seen. The fact that he is walking around is short of amazing. I hope he can make the practice squad at least.

Geez, BT, I remember this guy with FSU and I usually don't remember anybody. Yeah, he had some skills and I'm kinda interested to see this kid and how he has made it back.

We signed a Wr named Fagg after the draft (I believe he was from Florida). I was just wondering if we have cut him yet or is he still on our roster?? Also what are he reaistic chances of making the final cut?

if you want to get a fagg jersey- just do it

We signed a Wr named Fagg after the draft (I believe he was from Florida). I was just wondering if we have cut him yet or is he still on our roster?? Also what are he reaistic chances of making the final cut?

T.O. might not have liked that. He had a hard time with Jeff Garcia just sounding gay. Imagined what he would have said here. I always loved the fact that Garcia married a Playboy bunny (I'm sure he does, too). He got the laust laugh there.

Are you sure? I don't see him on the roster . Good if not great receiver when healthy.