Anyone with espninsider know who the bills 'covet?'

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard from a very credible source that the Bills have their sights set on

Uncle Rico would throw for 4,000 yards and 35 TD's in his first year. I love his lightning fast, sling arm release. I heard he now has the same personal trainer as T.O. It was meant to be!

Uncle Rico would throw for 4,000 yards and 35 TD's in his first year. I love his lightning fast, sling arm release. I heard he now has the same personal trainer as T.O. It was meant to be!

And it appears that he is already wearing the new uni.

We would've won SB27 if Marv put him in the 4th quarter ... no doubt about it ... put the crystals in the time machine and let's go!

How much you wanna bet he can throw a football over them mountains?

Well insider has this...

The next AFC franchise building blocks

Paul Posluszny should emerge as an elite LB this season

Paul Posluszny, LB, Buffalo Bills

Another middle linebacker, Posluszny would likely already be one of the AFC East's Ultimate Building Blocks had he not fractured his forearm three games into the 2007 season. In what effectively served as his rookie year in 2008, Posluszny showed signs of becoming an excellent middle linebacker. He made 14.7 percent of his team's plays on the ground, eighth among 4-3 middle linebackers; furthermore, he made tackles in important places. He had a stop rate of 54 percent, meaning that 63 of his 116 plays prevented the opposition from achieving a "successful" outcome on the play (defined here as gaining 40 percent of the needed yardage for a first down on first down, 60 percent on second down, or 100 percent on third or fourth down); that figure was sixth among 4-3 middle linebackers.

He has still some work to go as a pass defender and as a pass-rusher, but the Bills count on him primarily to be an elite run-stopper at linebacker. If he's not quite there yet, he very well may be after this season.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insider/news/story?id=4248108

I think espn insider is a sham, but dammit the title is "the surprising QB that Bills covet.' Im curious...anyone want to shed some light?

WTF-I tried to post this yesterday morning and its merged my story with Skooby's about Mike Vick getting cut. Who ever runs this message board is a F*cking retard.

Hey retard who runs this board, does this look familiar? And you merged it with "Falcons cut Micheal Vick" by Skooby. Maybe you should merge any topic that is about football then huh? Idiot-

post Yesterday, 12:41 PM

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/ru...atures%2frumors

This is very interesting. Espn insider has this to say today: The surprising QB that the Bills will covet? Now I dont have insider so I dont know who they are talking about, but lets be realistic, who else could it be but Michael Vick? I am just speculating, but look at the article and if you have insider, please let me know who they are TALKING ABOUT!!!

It may not be Vick, but who is still available that could beat out our current back up QB, Ryan Fitzpatrick (not that he is that good or anything)

1.Whats your take, who could it be?

2. If is Vick, what do you think?

If you have insider, please let me know who ESPN is talking about

My opinion, Vick has not paid his debt yet (23 months is alot of jail time for dog fighting) but I want him to prove he has changed, and I dont feel he has done that yet. I would like to see him re-deem himself and do something positive for the DOG (especially pit bulls) community

WTF-I tried to post this yesterday morning and its merged my story with Skooby's about Mike Vick getting cut. Who ever runs this message board is a F*cking retard.

And you are the definition of class.