Everette Brown

If you plan on laying into someone's very broad statement, you really should read some of the 15 posts after it to see if there was any clarification. Then you probably wouldn't have considered it so asinine, like I didn't when it was explained to me after I questioned it. Although I know how reading a couple more posts rather than just blindly responding to one can be so time consuming.....

That's right, dude. Tell him!!

Some people hear what they want to hear around here. Everything else is like Charlie Brown's telephone conversations. Wa wa wa...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think Scott is a midget, wait until you see Byrd. He's probably the shortest safety in the NFL.

To make matters worse, he has never even played safety.

One thing for sure though, he is a ball hawk. I hope that translates to the safety position in the NFL.

5'10" Troy Polamalu, 5'11" Ed Reed, and 5'8" Bob Sanders say hi.

Or are you going to continue to be a knee jerk douche and tell us how Byrd, at 5'10" and 207lbs is so much shorter/smaller than those guys?

Ah, the offseason, where idiotic posts like this are the norm. One comment about a player before he has played a down in the NFL and suddenly the Bills are idiots.

How many rookies have gotten "good press" like this only to disappear once the ball is live? What kind of childish mind do you have that you would react with such negativity because someone wrote something about a DE's strength? Does that make him an impact football player?

How about deferring judgment until AT LEAST the end of the season, when we've had a chance to see the impact Byrd can make on the D. I'm excited about that guy.

Kripes this place is such a playground sometimes.

I too, have high hopes for Byrd, but let's get real for one second. He wasn't a safety in college, he's small for a safety listed at a very generous 5'10" and he's slow.

31 other teams passed on him too.

PTR

I just love that argument soooo much. You win.

BTW. Ever hear of Thurman Thomas, Tom Brady, Terrell Davis, Terrell Owens, etc etc etc???

5'10" Troy Polamalu, 5'11" Ed Reed, and 5'8" Bob Sanders say hi.

Or are you going to continue to be a knee jerk douche and tell us how Byrd, at 5'10" and 207lbs is so much shorter/smaller than those guys?

Byrd's 40 time is a lot slower than those guys. Argue with that, biotch!!!

Plus, two of those three guys have spent signifigant time on the injured list in due part of their small size.

That's right, dude. Tell him!!

Some people hear what they want to hear around here. Everything else is like Charlie Brown's telephone conversations. Wa wa wa...

He told me nothing of consequence, which is apparently the quality bar you set for your own posts, too.

Let Byrd play a fuggin game before you judge him. I'll bet by the end of the season you'll wish you had reserved judgment.

Plus, two of those three guys have spent signifigant time on the injured list in due part of their small size.

So Byrd's 40 time makes him the "shortest safety in the NFL?" I had no idea that 40 time determined height.

If you think Scott is a midget, wait until you see Byrd. He's probably the shortest safety in the NFL.

One thing for sure though, he is a ball hawk. I hope that translates to the safety position in the NFL.

Another retard for the retard rodeo. Wonderful.

Ok the fact that i have to explain this tells me what i am dealing with. The phrase 'tallest midget' refers to the fact that Scott is the most talented out of a very talentless bunch. KO has never panned out and Wedling is a special teamer. Scott is a back up at best. That is why Russ Brandon and the boys took Byrd. It has nothing to do with height. And i spoke with anoth scout whose exact words were that Byrd will make an 'impact this year'. This scout works for another team that drafted a safety later in that same round.

Oh and calling people retard, just makes you look even more ignorant. Damn the arrogance of some people on this board is astonishing. Especially when it is coupled with the ignorance. ans4e64, you my friend, are hopeless.

So Byrd's 40 time makes him the "shortest safety in the NFL?" I had no idea that 40 time determined height.

Of course not, moron. His size, or lack there of, has a lot to do with my discontent with the Byrd selection over Brown, as well as his speed.

Of course not, moron. His size, or lack there of, has a lot to do with my discontent with the Byrd selection over Brown, as well as his speed.

Byrd is the same size as some of the top safeties in the game. Why does Byrd's "lack of size" play an impact in his game but does not impact Reed Sanders, or Polamalu? Or are you one of the "only big guys are good" dumbasses?

Its obvious you didn't spend any of your 3 year hiatus working on your critical analysis and thinking skills.

He told me nothing of consequence, which is apparently the quality bar you set for your own posts, too.

Let Byrd play a fuggin game before you judge him. I'll bet by the end of the season you'll wish you had reserved judgment.

He told you to read the posts before you make any accusations or judgments. Did you not get that?

Considering the fact that I'm a Bills fan, no, I will not wish I had reserved judgment. If I'm wrong, so what? No harm in being wrong. I will be more than happy to eat that crow.

Byrd is the same size as some of the top safeties in the game. Why does Byrd's "lack of size" play an impact in his game but does not impact Reed Sanders, or Polamalu? Or are you one of the "only big guys are good" dumbasses?

Its obvious you didn't spend any of your 3 year hiatus working on your critical analysis and thinking skills.

How about big AND fast? I just loved our defense the last few years with your beloved "small" guys getting run over constantly.

Am I wrong here or was Browns size the major reason he fell into the second round in the first place. If size and speed are everybodies objections to the Byrd choice, wouldn't they still apply to Browns lack of size and speed as well?

!@#$ing dumbass:

Byrd 40 time: 4.56

Ed Reed's 40 time: 4.57

Polamalu: 4.51

Am I wrong here or was Browns size the major reason he fell into the second round in the first place. If size and speed are everybodies objections to the Byrd choice, wouldn't they still apply to Browns lack of size and speed as well?

You are not wrong at all. I wanted us to take Everette Brown as well, but that is not to say Byrd wasn't a good pick. No need to discredit one player who hasn't played a down to promote another player who hasn't played a down. :censored:

I'm pretty sure that Jim Leonhard and Bob Sanders are shorter then Byrd both at 5-8, as think Byrd measures in at 5-11.

You are not wrong at all. I wanted us to take Everette Brown as well, but that is not to say Byrd wasn't a good pick. No need to discredit one player who hasn't played a down to promote another player who hasn't played a down. :censored:

precisely, especially when their questions marks having not played in the nfl are the same!

Why the hell are you so angry???? Lighten up Francis...