Rodney Harrison

Great.

Please just keep him off of television now.

The last thing I need is that guy commenting on anything.

Be a good boy and try to just leave quietly and not let anything hit you on the way out.

Thanks.

Great.

Be a good boy and try to just leave quietly and not let anything hit you on the way out.

Thanks.

I met rodney harrisons parent's in the buffalo airport after we beat the pats 31-0 in the home opener. They were very gracious, high class people. I enjoyed speaking with them and they were very complimentary about the team and the bills fans. Despite his tough, dirty on the field personality, I suspect he will be an insightful intelligent commentator. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Great.

Thanks.

He will be on NBC. Heard it on NFL Network. Teddy Bruski said on the same show "Rodney Harrison had the FORMULA for winning".....................................NOW WE KNOW WHO SUPPLIED THE PATS* WITH THE FORMULA FOR STEROIDS & HGH. <_<

One less real defensive football player in the league. I may not like the team he ended his career with, but he was a great player, who had a knack for being in the right spot at the right time. Very few of the ilk of Harrison are left, and in a sport that now prides itself on moving further and further away from allowing defensive players to play defense, he'll be missed.

One less real defensive football player in the league. I may not like the team he ended his career with, but he was a great player, who had a knack for being in the right spot at the right time. Very few of the ilk of Harrison are left, and in a sport that now prides itself on moving further and further away from allowing defensive players to play defense, he'll be missed.

You're right, I pine for the days when the NFL accepted guys like Rodney spearing people with the crown of their helmet when they're already on the ground.

He was a dirt-bag his entire career. He was a good player, no doubt, but my distaste for his predilection toward scumming opponents (repeatedly) far outweighs any respect I may have gained for his football talents.

Harrison's conduct shows how classless the Patriots* are. You know they encouraged it. He cost his team bigtime with stupid penalties in the super bowl. It is a shame that a good player was allowed to act that way by older men who know better.

Harrison's conduct shows how classless the Patriots* are. You know they encouraged it. He cost his team bigtime with stupid penalties in the super bowl. It is a shame that a good player was allowed to act that way by older men who know better.

I'd like to see Colinsworth cold rooster that fool.

You're right, I pine for the days when the NFL accepted guys like Rodney spearing people with the crown of their helmet when they're already on the ground.

He was a dirt-bag his entire career. He was a good player, no doubt, but my distaste for his predilection toward scumming opponents (repeatedly) far outweighs any respect I may have gained for his football talents.

I think his "greatness" was due in large part to his cheap shots. Guys were afraid of him because he didn't care if he made a career ending shot on someone. If he hadn't been a cheap shot artist (not like Dean) I wonder if his "skills" would have gotten him by. JMO

ETA: I love the timing of this. Kinda leaves the Pats* in a jam on this one.

I think his "greatness" was due in large part to his cheap shots. Guys were afraid of him because he didn't care if he made a career ending shot on someone. If he hadn't been a cheap shot artist (not like Dean) I wonder if his "skills" would have gotten him by. JMO

ETA: I love the timing of this. Kinda leaves the Pats* in a jam on this one.

How does it leave us in a Jam he re tore his acl we weren't planning on him anyway, we have merriweather and sanders and just drafted chung. He only played like 6 games last year. Yeah we'll really have trouble filling his roster spot.

How does it leave us in a Jam he re tore his acl we weren't planning on him anyway, we have merriweather and sanders and just drafted chung. He only played like 6 games last year. Yeah we'll really have trouble filling his roster spot.

Admit it - you guys* are crying over this up there in Provincetown.

Maybe this will ease your pain...

link