Vince Wilfork

As good of a DT he is, I personally wouldn't want to see him in a Bills uni. I can't stand the fat bastard after the cheap shot he pulled on JP. He's a dirty, dirty player....

Plus 1--he's easily the dirtiest player in the League, IMHO, and I wouldn't want to see him in Bills uni. He's a POS--that hit on JP was so blatantly intentional it wasn't funny and then for him, after a season full of similar garbage (who can forget his trying to poke out Brandon Jacobs' eye as well) gets a slap on the wrist from the Commish after bringing his wife to the meeting. If he played for anyone else he almost certainly would have gotten a suspension at that point (he'd been fined 4 times that year), but, oh, no, can't suspend a Pat* going into the undefeated playoffs. The favoritism shown to that team makes me puke. Remember, too, that was the year Roy Williams was actually suspended a game for his horse collars, much less, IMHO, than what Wilfork had done up to that point.....

Plus 1--he's easily the dirtiest player in the League, IMHO, and I wouldn't want to see him in Bills uni. He's a POS--that hit on JP was so blatantly intentional it wasn't funny and then for him, after a season full of similar garbage (who can forget his trying to poke out Brandon Jacobs' eye as well) gets a slap on the wrist from the Commish after bringing his wife to the meeting. If he played for anyone else he almost certainly would have gotten a suspension at that point (he'd been fined 4 times that year), but, oh, no, can't suspend a Pat* going into the undefeated playoffs. The favoritism shown to that team makes me puke. Remember, too, that was the year Roy Williams was actually suspended a game for his horse collars, much less, IMHO, than what Wilfork had done up to that point.....

My sentiments exactly. I can't believe he got his wife to put together some bogus DVD to give to the commish, and then on top of that it actually worked!!! unbelievable. yeah, I definitely can't stand Wilfork. Good player or not, I just wouldn't be jumping for joy if we signed him....

My sentiments exactly. I can't believe he got his wife to put together some bogus DVD to give to the commish, and then on top of that it actually worked!!! unbelievable. yeah, I definitely can't stand Wilfork. Good player or not, I just wouldn't be jumping for joy if we signed him....

Shows you what a joke the Commish is when it comes to suspending players. :ph34r:

The funniest thing is that he grew up a Bills fan, wanted to be drafted by us, and thought he was going to be our pick (we picked Evans instead).

He is a dirty player but I would welcome him on our team in a second. He may be a scumbag, but he's our scumbag.

No.. your the retard you idiot.. learn football. He is a nose tackle in a 3-4 defense. How much more clear can I make it?

Are you saying because he plays nose tackle he can't move 2 feet to either side and rush the QB or tackle a RB?

He is a cheap cheap fat bastard ....... BUT...... this team needs a little bit of an edge. We need to add some toughness and grit to the D. A guy like him next to Stroud would be outstanding but lets be realistic the Pats are going to Franchise him and either keep him or make sure they get to direct where he goes so he does not end up in a place like Buffalo.

He is a cheap cheap fat bastard ....... BUT...... this team needs a little bit of an edge. We need to add some toughness and grit to the D. A guy like him next to Stroud would be outstanding but lets be realistic the Pats are going to Franchise him and either keep him or make sure they get to direct where he goes so he does not end up in a place like Buffalo.

He's going to want Haynesworth money, even though he isn't as good as him.

So I guess Ted Washington never played "1" next to Pat Williams, right?

EXACTLY, two big fat studs are always better than one.

Didn't we have the #1 defense that year?

Let's get Henderson (or other stud) and watch teams try to run AROUND us.

Since we go 4-3, we have one less linebacker at second level so we need animals at the first level.

Funny, but I thought we had the #1 defense back when Fred Smerlas played (different alignment I know, but still had stud in middle).

that i can't argue with either. There's no doubt he'd be an upgrade to the d-line, and a significant one at that. I would have to put my personal dislike for the mofo aside. Wow, just hearing Stroud and Wilfork next to each other...man that's pretty sick.

I still don't like the dirty fat SOB though.

Plus his wife is a fat ugly haag. We have enough of those in this town already.

Plus his wife is a fat ugly haag. We have enough of those in this town already.

She's his motivation - if you had to go home to that, wouldn't you play like a nasty SOB?

Maybe that's what the Bills need - let's marry them all off to fugly beyotches, then watch this team go 16-0!

This is the last year of his rookie deal, he wants a new deal and is not at OTA's according to rotoworld in hopes of jumpstarting talks. I doubt he would land here via trade but if NE has to move him for cap reasons this year, how much of an impact would that have in the division race? He is a beast inside for that defense.

If he hits FA I would love to have him here.

Trust me, you're not going to want him here after Wood lays one on his knee this year. Wood is going to mangle Wilfork. There will be blood.

GO BILLS!!!