Pisa to decide between Bills and Chicago

I agree with the logic here. He wants to go somewhere where he can rack up the stats and try to cash in next year. Despite what some folks here may think, for most players it is all about the money. If the Bills offer him more than Chicago (and by "more" I mean at least 5-10% more, but not necessarily something ridiculous like 30% more) then he'll come here, IMHO.....

If he or his agent has any brains, and I assume they do, he is concerned about the money next year, not this year. He could take a million less this year and make 5-10-15 million or more next year if he has a good season. Seems to me as I said before that he very likely would get more tackles and perhaps much better stats playing on the Bills and next to Poz and Mitchell versus the tackling machines of Urlacher and Briggs

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how you can say the Vikings are easily the class of the division. Minnesota won their division by one whole game and Chicago just added a franchise QB, while the Vikings upgraded with Sage Rosenfels?

As far as who Tinoisamoa signs with, it's all going to come down to who antes up to his asking price.

so he is a franchise QB from his one strong pro bowl season? and who is he throwing to? i know you probably think the Juggernaut that is greg olson and matt forte are going to propel cutler to even newer heights (LOL) but reality bro is the vikings WON there division weather it be by 1 game or 4 and they ARE the better team. when NE went undefeated in the regular season they had alot of wins by less that one possession does that mean they really didnt go undefeated in the regular season? you can't honestly believe a 4th year QB with hardly any offensive talent around him is going to be better that a top 5 defense with the best running back in all of football and one of the best offensive lines in all of football with a reciever that barley has 50 catches and has just about over 1000 yards (big play berrian).

when u have team that is probably a 4th place team and a team probably a 1st place team in the division, the choice is obvious. shockingly, the best thing we have going for us is jauron in this case because so many players love playing for him. that said, this guy is a bear by tonight or tomorrow, guaranteed.

I love this kind of talk. We get, the bills even though their record the last 3 years has been average are the slime of the league & the bears(who did not make the playoffs last year either) are assured a 1st place finish. Every other team is light years ahead of the bills. Go root for the Dolphins moron.

This is the 13th different thread dedicated to this JAG.

I'm sure your fellow Patriots* fans aren't talking much about Paris Lenon. That, pally, is the definition of a "JAG."

People who complain the Bills don't pay enough for free agents should take note of this case. Here the Bills are offering more and wil likely miss out. If Pisa is only signing a one-year deal, you would think he'd want to go somewhere he'll be a starter so he can showcase himself for next year.

PTR

People who complain the Bills don't pay enough for free agents should take note of this case. Here the Bills are offering more and wil likely miss out. If Pisa is only signing a one-year deal, you would think he'd want to go somewhere he'll be a starter so he can showcase himself for next year.

PTR

So a guy with a contract offer in hand from the Bills is taking this long because he MUST REALLY want to play for us.

you can't honestly believe a 4th year QB with hardly any offensive talent around him is going to be better that a top 5 defense with the best running back in all of football and one of the best offensive lines in all of football with a reciever that barley has 50 catches and has just about over 1000 yards (big play berrian).

Yes, bro, a 4th year, 4500 yard passing QB. Last I checked, having a stud QB makes a huge difference for an NFL team. I think it's pretty fair to say that a QB that threw for 4500+ yards in Denver will make some Chicago WR into a big producer, no matter whether you say it's Hester, Olson, Juaquin Iglesias, Earl Bennett or Rashied Davis. Plus, Chicago's offensive play calling would be much more diverse with a QB with an arm like Cutler's. Plus, he actually has a good dependable RB in Chicago, instead of the fragile cast of thousands in Denver.

Let's hope Chicago's D doesn't get better as a result of them signing Tinoisamoa. If you only go by the amount of press, Chicago appears to have the inside track. I wish someone in the Buffalo media had a better "in" with Tinoisamoa's camp.

Yes, bro, a 4th year, 4500 yard passing QB. Last I checked, having a stud QB makes a huge difference for an NFL team. I think it's pretty fair to say that a QB that threw for 4500+ yards in Denver will make some Chicago WR into a big producer, no matter whether you say it's Hester, Olson, Juaquin Iglesias, Earl Bennett or Rashied Davis. Plus, Chicago's offensive play calling would be much more diverse with a QB with an arm like Cutler's. Plus, he actually has a good dependable RB in Chicago, instead of the fragile cast of thousands in Denver.

Let's hope Chicago's D doesn't get better as a result of them signing Tinoisamoa. If you only go by the amount of press, Chicago appears to have the inside track. I wish someone in the Buffalo media had a better "in" with Tinoisamoa's camp.

You're kidding right? The most conservative offensive gameplan in the NFL, all of a sudden they are going to be the Greatest Show on Turf?