Sometimes you just gotta say

Guffalo

That child is going to be permanently traumatized, not to mention blind. Why can't we give the death penalty for this kind of thing?

You want to give th child death because he is permantly blind and traumatized? Isn't that a little radical?

I'm telling you we really need to have people go through a series of mental and economic tests before they're allowed to have children.

Well, that would keep most of Washington from reproducing.

That article is horrible. Sometimes it's hard to believe stuff like that actually happens.

He had better HOPE he doesn't make it to prison. Regardless of what most inmates are in for, they seem to have a strong moral compass when it comes to crimes agains children. This poor fugger is gonna have a rough sentence when the corrections officers "turn their backs" for a few minutes.

I'm in favor of tying a rope around the ankles and letting a truck drag this sack of sh-- down the interstate.

Before we do that, I suggest we bury him up to his neck in sand. Pour honey over his head (making sure to get some in his eyes, nostrils, and ear canal). Then dump a colony of fire ants on top of him

Yeah, and PCP is the only mind altering drug out there. :ph34r:

BTW here is someone who wants to legalize drugs. Nobody important, just some guy who ran for President recent.y

I agree, and things just won't be any good until people are put behind bars for alcohol and caffeine consumption. :ph34r:

Before we do that, I suggest we bury him up to his neck in sand. Pour honey over his head (making sure to get some in his eyes, nostrils, and ear canal). Then dump a colony of fire ants on top of him

Oh come on, don't you know anything? You don't just DUMP a colony of fire ants on him...you drop them on his face one by one. :ph34r:

Oh come on, don't you know anything? You don't just DUMP a colony of fire ants on him...you drop them on his face one by one. :ph34r:

Sorry, my bad.

My torture skills have gotten a little rusty after the end of the Bush administration

This article is wrong.... this guy isn't a "Dad" at all.

Edit...

"Mendoza and the child's 23-year-old mother, Desirae Marie Bermudez, were charged with being under the influence of PCP in 2006 and pleaded no contest to child cruelty charges in that case, court records show"

Why the hell was the boy even with his biological parents after that one?

Why do we share oxygen with people like this?

Please explain the appropriate punishment for this "father"

That is the single, most horrible thing I've ever heard in my life. That was a beautiful child. Now he's scarred forever emotionally and handicapped physically. I'm completely stunned right now. :D