For all the posters who say "Hardy is a bust"

First of all you are all crazy calling him a bust after last year poor perfomance by the entire team.

Please tell me what he needs to do this year to lose the bust term. Lets be real now. I dont want to hear 60 rec and 10 TDS because we know that wont happend with the arrival of TO

Lets hear it.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all you are all crazy calling him a bust after last year poor perfomance by the entire team.

Please tell me what he needs to do this year to lose the bust term. Lets be real now. I dont want to hear 60 rec and 10 TDS because we know that wont happend with the arrival of TO

Lets hear it.

Play considerably better than he did before his injury. He should start by not dropping so many passes. I'm not ready to write him off as a bust, but he needs to show improvement when he gets back on the field.

First off, he probably won't play this year because of the injury. He'll most likely end up on IR. If he was healthy it would be very difficult for him to break into the lineup with the other receivers we have.

Evans

Owens

Reed

Parrish

Johnson

I guess he would be our number 6, but I don't see him ahead of any of the above.

I'm pretty sure anyone labeling him a bust at this point in his career is an idiot. To PREVENT being labeled as a bust in the FUTURE, he needs to establish himself as a red zone threat - that is reason #1 why he was drafted.

I'm pretty sure anyone labeling him a bust at this point in his career is an idiot. To PREVENT being labeled as a bust in the FUTURE, he needs to establish himself as a red zone threat - that is reason #1 why he was drafted.

BUST!!!! Yes I am an idiot but I know a bust when I see one. :lol:

First off, he probably won't play this year because of the injury. He'll most likely end up on IR. If he was healthy it would be very difficult for him to break into the lineup with the other receivers we have.

Evans

Owens

Reed

Parrish

Johnson

I guess he would be our number 6, but I don't see him ahead of any of the above.

I would put Hardy on the practice squad for the first half of 2009 and have him study the play book and how TO plays. Than if someone gets injured let him on in the number 5 or 4 slot. Once he gets fully healed than get him to work on running his routs. Basically I would treat him like a project and than if there is an opening let him get limited playing time.

I would also like to see if TO could mentor him. From all accounts TO's teammates do seem to like him plus he is what Hardy wants to be.

Ask me again when he knows how to run an NFL route.

can;t tell if he can run an NFL route since he can not get off the line of scrimmage

or identify a blitz or any other skill needed to be a WR

but he is tall so he must be good :lol:

Lets hear it.

first thing he needs to do is run more like a WR then a TE

people expecting anything more then last year from a guy coming off an injury and battling for playing time is kidding themselves....my guess is Hardy is inactive more then active this year

Russell Copeland, Justin Armour, Roscoe Parrish, Reggie Germany

write those names across a 10 foot banner........write the name James Hardy on an 8x11 sheet of paper.......place a pin through said 8x11 sheet.......stand back 10 feet.......blindfold yourself.........approach banner......stick pinned sheet onto banner........take blindfold off.......see where James Hardy will end up ranked as a wide receiver in Bills history.

Lets hear it.

More aggressiveness in going after the ball.He looked like a limpwrist last year.