Tom Golisano

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean we can't just keep raising taxes on our millionaires...they may move away? C'mon spread the wealth. Hope and Change for all!!!

How dare he try to keep his money to himself! There are politicans who can spend Golisano's money way better than he ever could

How dare he try to keep his money to himself! There are politicans who can spend Golisano's money way better than he ever could

In Tom's case I think that is pretty obvious. He spent around $100 million of his money running for Governor of NYS (on three occasions) when his chances of winning were less than laughable. Not only could the politicians of NYS spend that money better, a drunken crack-whore could get more bang for her buck (so to speak) than Golisano.

Not only could the politicians of NYS spend that money better, a drunken crack-whore could get more bang for her buck (so to speak) than Golisano.

Don't you mean the other way around?

Good for him. Mr. Golisano is not doing this for his own benefit - he understands that all of us middle class residents of New York State are royally screwed if we continue on this course.

Golisano was never elected as govenor because both parties realized that he could not be bought, so they wouldn't nominate him.

It would be such a shame if Sheldon Silver and his croanies were all hit by a bus.

Good for him. Mr. Golisano is not doing this for his own benefit - he understands that all of us middle class residents of New York State are royally screwed if we continue on this course.

What a hero he is. :flirt:0:) Someone give him a medal.

So I guess the logic here is when a billionaire dodges paying his taxes, he's not jobbing the system for his own advantage, he's sticking up for the little guy!

PTR

Golisano was never elected as govenor because both parties realized that he could not be bought, so they wouldn't nominate him.

Yet he blew his cash running as an Independent in three elections he had no chance of winning. I might also mention both parties were probably reluctant to nominate a man with zero political experience for the state's top political spot. Running a business (where you get to make the decisions) isn't like heading a state where decisions are brokered.

I hope he takes Larry Quinn with him

I hope he takes Darcy.

So I guess the logic here is when a billionaire dodges paying his taxes, he's not jobbing the system for his own advantage, he's sticking up for the little guy!

Where's the evidence that he didn't pay his taxes? BTW, last I heard, a lot of Paychex employees have made a very nice living off of that billionaire as well...

I give him credit for trying, but he was a trapizodal peg in the triangular black hole of NYS politics. OTOH, I hope this puts the kabbosh on Steve Pigeon for a while, although he a master at finding sugar daddy's.

What a hero he is. :flirt:0:) Someone give him a medal.

PTR

How's he dodging paying his taxes?

I can just see you two tax exiles at the local saloon - he'll be broke in no time.

His liver will probably suffer some damage, too. You know what Drew Miller says...

PTR

Huh?? Where exactly is the dodge? Are Americans no longer allowed to move to a different state under the new left wing utopia?

What a hero he is. 0:):lol: Someone give him a medal.

PTR

Um, if Florida has no state income taxes, then how could he 'dodge' paying them? :flirt:

I'm actually surprised more millionaires aren't fleeing New York - if I were TG, I'd also avoid property taxes by living on a yacht.