Bills and Freddie Jackson agree on an extension

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jabari Greer...shows up...

I don't think anyone here lost sleep because the Bills didn't re-sign Greer. He's a nice player, but easily replaced. No team re-signs every player. Free agency happens, deal with it!

The best football teams have great depth at RB, as in 2 or 3 guys who could be starters in the NFL. Example: SB Champion Steelers - Parker, Mendenhall, Moore. The year before: Gmen - Jacobs, Ward, Bradshaw. With the three on our roster, we have three guys who could start any game and no one should be worried. Good to see the Bills taking steps in the right directions.

People around here need to panic. The Bills prove once again if you show up you get paid. Kelsay..shows up..paid. Evans..shows up..paid. Jackson...shows up...paid. Peters...doesn't show up.... gets traded .... gets paid even MORE

PTR

fixed it for you .... ;-)

GO BILLS!

Yes he could. But if that were the case, wouldn't the report be that he signed his tender offer instead of an extension?

I'm not sure it was signed. I think once the Bills tendered the offer he was under contract.

I see, I see

The best football teams have great depth at RB, as in 2 or 3 guys who could be starters in the NFL. Example: SB Champion Steelers - Parker, Mendenhall, Moore. The year before: Gmen - Jacobs, Ward, Bradshaw. With the three on our roster, we have three guys who could start any game and no one should be worried. Good to see the Bills taking steps in the right directions.

Just pointing out.

All three of the Steelers RB's this year missed games due to injury. During some games that that multiple RB's out due to injuries.