Why Dockery became expendable.......

Ouch!

Watching that video made me realize just how fantastic of a coach Bill Belichick really is. He's truly a genius and we're light years away from ever catching up to him and the Patriots. What is even worse is the flipside to that. I now also realize what a crappy HC Dick Jauron really is. I think Jauron should get fired just on that play alone! Poor Dockery, it wasn't his fault, Jauron didn't coach him up like he was suppose to.

Ouch!

Watching that video made me realize just how fantastic of a coach Bill Belichick really is. He's truly a genius and we're light years away from ever catching up to him and the Patriots. What is even worse is the flipside to that. I now also realize what a crappy HC Dick Jauron really is. I think Jauron should get fired just on that play alone! Poor Dockery, it wasn't his fault, Jauron didn't coach him up like he was suppose to.

I agree.

Ouch!

Glad your finally coming around Tippy! :doh:

This reflects what I thought about Dockery - it wasn't that he didn't have the Physical part- but he often didn't seem to have his head in the game at all or just didn't care- he stole money from the Bills

That was one pathetic effort. That kind of effort isn't going to win many games.

This reflects what I thought about Dockery - it wasn't that he didn't have the Physical part- but he often didn't seem to have his head in the game at all or just didn't care- he stole money from the Bills

Yep. Typical UT player.

This is what happens to linemen when you give them a contract that sets them up for life.

Ouch!

yikes.. that was painful

i'd say both were to blame - Dockery for just being a dumba55.. DJ for thinking that he was a competent guard

much as i'd hate to admit it but don't we all wish that Bellicheat was our coach?

which brings us to another point.. how many Bills fans here would be ok with Bellicheat being our coach and the Bills playing dirty but winning a SB or three?

That was one pathetic effort. That kind of effort isn't going to win many games.

Sad to think what might have been if Peters & Dockery actually cared, enjoy your new teams.