Ralph is going to sell the team before his death, maybe by year end

SKOOBY

I had this passed to me through a BMW / Mercedes driving friend that said Ralph had a change since his beloved daughter had passed before him. Ralph no longer wants to burden his family with this huge future obligation and has realized through indirect professional tax pro's he is dropping the ball not planning this out ahead of time. He will still seek concessions on behalf of the new owners and make those concessions an important part of the deal for the team to go on in Buffalo. He plans on securing his legacy of what he has accomplished and may even make an announcement around his HOF time in Canton (TBD), with part of the speech decicated to his daughter's memory.

I am not that creative to make this up and pretty much have given every detail I remember as it was explained to me.

GO BILLS!!

P.S. My BMW had a light come on today and is going to the shop tomorrow to get it fixed.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to be skeptical, but how could your friend possibly have any knowledge of this?

Because he is a BMW / Mercedes friend. Aside from having small penises, those guys are typically "in the know".

I had this passed to me through a BMW / Mercedes driving friend that said Ralph had a change since his beloved daughter had passed before him. Ralph no longer wants to burden his family with this huge future obligation and has realized through indirect professional tax pro's he is dropping the ball not planning this out ahead of time. He will still seek concessions on behalf of the new owners and make those concessions an important part of the deal for the team to go on in Buffalo. He plans on securing his legacy of what he has accomplished and may even make an announcement around his HOF time in Canton (TBD), with part of the speech decicated to his daughter's memory.

I am not that creative to make this up and pretty much have given every detail I remember as it was explained to me.

GO BILLS!!

P.S. My BMW had a light come on today and is going to the shop tomorrow to get it fixed.

Bulls^it.

You don't own a BMW.

GO BILLS!!

Skoob, when was the last time one of your "sources" actually came up with something true?

GO BILLS!!

I for one - even though I have been keeping track and your track record is ummmm "poor" - still appreciate the post (whether true or not). It certainly makes the sad death something easier to bear. I really feel sorry for Ralph -one should never outlive one's children. If Ralph does this as you describe it, I will be grateful to him for the rest of my life. Here's hoping your story is not only truly something your heard from a reliable source but it also true in its description of Ralph's intentions. Jim Kelly did state last year that, "Money is not the issue in keeping the Bills in Buffalo". I have always felt that if money is not the issue, then there is no issue.

-RnJ

I for one - even though I have been keeping track and your track record is ummmm "poor" - still appreciate the post (whether true or not). It certainly makes the sad death something easier to bear. I really feel sorry for Ralph -one should never outlive one's children. If Ralph does this as you describe it, I will be grateful to him for the rest of my life. Here's hoping your story is not only truly something your heard from a reliable source but it also true in its description of Ralph's intentions. Jim Kelly did state last year that, "Money is not the issue in keeping the Bills in Buffalo". I have always felt that if money is not the issue, then there is no issue.

-RnJ

I hear ya, RnJ. The thought of this rips at my heart (for Ralph) and my stomach (for Stooooge). It would be wonderfully melancholy if it were to be true. I just can't believe anything from the poster. I think I could even believe crayonz before stoooogy..

Stoooogy, if it turns out this is BS, there's a place behind the woodshed you need to be introduced to.

you would think a guy with 2000 + posts of making sh-- up would eventually be right once.. I mean skooby.. Your consistency is something that many on this board can only hope to one day attain.

I am for one amazed. A BMW buddy... wow..

you would think a guy with 2000 + posts of making sh-- up would eventually be right once.. I mean skooby.. Your consistency is something that many on this board can only hope to one day attain.

I am for one amazed. A BMW buddy... wow..

Classic.

Classic.

No this was classic..

"Word came in from BMW driving friends that our first pick is probably going to be a QB, if the one we want is available. We have no real backup and can groom a good one for when we're ready to win. T.O. was a marketing stunt to sell the seats that we're cancelled and the teams management is under no delusion of defeating many on our schedule or division this year. The AFC east is going to be the toughest place to play this year and after finishing last last year, that's where we'll stay.

I expect to get crucified for bringing this to the table but then again I am the anti-Christ."