Name the team, player, and coach..

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never?....really?....just one game but i will go back and look up others if need be....

Interceptions 3 Louis Oliver (10/4/92 at Buffalo), 170 yards

Oliver's greatest highlight of his career came on October 4, 1992, when he ran a 103-yard interception return for a touchdown from a pass thrown by Buffalo Bills quarterback Jim Kelly.

3 PICKS 170 YDS AND A 103 YD TD RETURN?...

Average player who seemed to play his best games against Buffalo.

That was 1 game, albeit his career game, but that was it.

Chew on these stats........between 89 -93, the Bills were 9-3 agst the Phins (including playoffs) and

averages 28 pts a game agst them. He couldnt cover Metzelaars.

Average player who seemed to play his best games against Buffalo.

That was 1 game, albeit his career game, but that was it.

Chew on these stats........between 89 -93, the Bills were 9-3 agst the Phins (including playoffs) and

averages 28 pts a game agst them. He couldnt cover Metzelaars.

I have determined that you are the winner of this slapfest. Congratulations.

Doug Flutie??

WTF

He and Terrell Owens were both way up there on my all-time hate list, long before they were Bills... I hated rooting for Flutie, but I did, as long as he was a Bill...I will have to swallow it for one more year... I loathe TO....

He and Terrell Owens were both way up there on my all-time hate list, long before they were Bills... I hated rooting for Flutie, but I did, as long as he was a Bill...I will have to swallow it for one more year... I loathe TO....

And if the Bills and TO are successful, they sign him to a 2 year deal, would you still loathe him, or learn to accept him?...Hypothetically speaking of course.

Team: 1972 Dolphins -- Mercury Morris fumbled, but ruled down -- cost Bills the game and handed the Dolphins their perfect season. Also, Shula was on the Rules Committee at the time -- refs always seemed to come down on his side. That said, the '72 Dolphins really were a fantastic team, so I give them credit, but perfect? I think they got some help there.

Coach: Hank Bullough

Player: Larry Czonka -- only because I wish he played for the Bills instead.

Hostetler - He got away from Bruce in the endzone in Superbowl 25. In my mind, sticks out more than #11's miss fieldgoal.

I hear ya! The guy was getting tossed around like a frickin' rag doll the entire game and just kept getting up. The guy was indestructible that day.

Maybe you should read the post, Moron!

His point was, " Player:......Louis Oliver.......Average player who seemed to play his best games against Buffalo"

Louis Oliver NEVER had a big game against Buffalo. Anyone who watched the team during that

era other than you, Chief or Nucci would know that.

<_< .

i'm glad that the chief explained himself further. Cuz he was right from the get-go. Oliver had at least one big game and I'd like to say he had another one a couple years later.

However, there is no need to resort to name calling. Especially on a generally friendly board like this one.

And if the Bills and TO are successful, they sign him to a 2 year deal, would you still loathe him, or learn to accept him?...Hypothetically speaking of course.

I'll always root for the Bills, no matter who is on the roster...if Owens can help them win more games than they lose, so be it...a win is a win. I have accepted it already... the Buffalo Bills are bigger than Terrell Owens. <_<

Dolphins. 'Til I die!

Len Dawson. It's personal.

Shula. Only because of his unfair influence on the refs when he sat on the Competition Committee. The refs (read Jerry Bergman) were scared sh*tless of him. Find a tape of the Mercury Morris fumble in '75 that Bergman said WASN'T a fumble and you'll see what I mean. I actually have a lot of respect for Shula as a coach. Although I used to hope that bulging jugular of his that we saw on the sideline (when he was intimidating the refs who were afraid of him, like Jerry Bergman) would just burst open on national TV and the force of the blood spurt would send him flying around the stadium like a balloon releasing its air.

Did I mention Jerry Bergman? Maybe we should add "Ref" we hate the most to the list. That would be Jerry Bergman.

GO BILLS!!!

Dolphins. 'Til I die!

Len Dawson. It's personal.

Shula. Only because of his unfair influence on the refs when he sat on the Competition Committee. The refs (read Jerry Bergman) were scared sh*tless of him. Find a tape of the Mercury Morris fumble in '75 that Bergman said WASN'T a fumble and you'll see what I mean. I actually have a lot of respect for Shula as a coach. Although I used to hope that bulging jugular of his that we saw on the sideline (when he was intimidating the refs who were afraid of him, like Jerry Bergman) would just burst open on national TV and the force of the blood spurt would send him flying around the stadium like a balloon releasing its air.

Did I mention Jerry Bergman? Maybe we should add "Ref" we hate the most to the list. That would be Jerry Bergman.

GO BILLS!!!

Was that the game Pat Toomay and Ralph had meltdowns with Jerry Bergman

The Phins of the 1990's or the Pats of the 2000's

The Parcells coaching tree(not actually Parcells tho), Jimmy Johnson

Bryan Cox, Mike Vrabel, Shawne Merriman(I hope he gets electricuted by his lights out)

I live in SW Fla now, originally from Buffalo, so my hatred for the Dolphins still runs deep, even thought the rivalry isnt what it used to be. I love going to Miami every year for the game and there is usually just as many Buffalo fans there. And yes Miami fans still have no class in winning, or in losing. Must be the redneck mentality that most of their fans have. ( Florida Crackers as they refer to themselves )...so yeah team i still hate most...Miami, but the Cheatriots are a close second.

Coach:......Bill Belicheat.....NO CLASS at all as evident in the famous SuperBowl defeat walk off...i want to take off his damn hoody and choke him with it, smug a$$ s.o.b.

Player:......Louis Oliver.......Average player who seemed to play his best games against Buffalo, I was torn, i wanted to put Tom Brady, but thats just too obvious, until we beat him, I cant say much.

Dolphins (gay sharks), Marino (biggest homo ever), Don Shula (Marino's daddy) <_<

team = doplhins. always was, always will be. (cheatriettes* are just a tempeoroty distraction - provincetown* fans* are simpletons, queers, and bandwagonners - basically non-entities that will be new jersey giants fans once again, after the pisstriettes* go 8-8 this year)

player = jason peters - total f-ing POS scumbag

coach = belicheat* - complete waste of skin & oxygen

team = doplhins. always was, always will be. (cheatriettes* are just a tempeoroty distraction - provincetown* fans* are simpletons, queers, and bandwagonners - basically non-entities that will be new jersey giants fans once again, after the pisstriettes* go 8-8 this year)

player = jason peters - total f-ing POS scumbag

coach = belicheat* - complete waste of skin & oxygen

Living in SW Fla i am surrounded by Dolphin fans, and i love to hate every one of them. They talk so much garbage, hey 1972 was a long time ago......get over it...Most of them should crawl back in the woods or take the boat back to Cuba. Last year was a fluke lets see what they do this year, i will love to wear my TO jersey to the game, as soon as i buy one...