Name the team, player, and coach..

Join the rest of us who still have nightmares of that game.....The loss will stop hurting when we DO win one, hopefully most of us will still be alive.

Taped the game....still haven't watched a replay.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Kenny Davis was well regarded around here during his Bills years. Gardner was far from a great player.

You're right nucci. I'm not sure where that other guy is coming from. How can you say "great" and then say you never said "great"? Bizarre.

Anyways, Carwell was not great but he and Butch Rolle gave this team a toughness and attitude which all good teams must have. Those guys were just bad ass.

I hated the Dolphins as I remember the whole decade of the 70's in which we were 0-for against them. Hated Shula, the palm trees, the aqua uniforms, Csonka, Kiick, Morris, Griese, all those guys.

The coach who comes closest for me was Bill Parcells. It hasn't been mentioned here yet but during our Super Bowl loss to them they repeatedly faked injuries to slow down our no-huddle attack. Talk about cheating and violating the spirit of sportsmanship. I believe because of that breach of rules, the NFL now will charge a team a time out if a player can't make it to the sideline or back to the huddle in time for the next play. Anyways, it was cheating.

Also after the game the cheater Parcells crowed, "Power football wins championships" which was a ridiculous thing to say. A game decided like that, the difference comes down to any number of plays. He was just stroking himself when he said that.

You're right nucci. I'm not sure where that other guy is coming from. How can you say "great" and then say you never said "great"? Bizarre.

Anyways, Carwell was not great but he and Butch Rolle gave this team a toughness and attitude which all good teams must have. Those guys were just bad ass.

I hated the Dolphins as I remember the whole decade of the 70's in which we were 0-for against them. Hated Shula, the palm trees, the aqua uniforms, Csonka, Kiick, Morris, Griese, all those guys.

The coach who comes closest for me was Bill Parcells. It hasn't been mentioned here yet but during our Super Bowl loss to them they repeatedly faked injuries to slow down our no-huddle attack. Talk about cheating and violating the spirit of sportsmanship. I believe because of that breach of rules, the NFL now will charge a team a time out if a player can't make it to the sideline or back to the huddle in time for the next play. Anyways, it was cheating.

Also after the game the cheater Parcells crowed, "Power football wins championships" which was a ridiculous thing to say. A game decided like that, the difference comes down to any number of plays. He was just stroking himself when he said that.

I almost said Parcells for the exact same reason. You won the Super Bowl by a narrowly missed field goal and in the post-game interview, you're crowing about smash mouth football. Give me a freaking break!

Cowboys

Frank Middleton - cheapest hit I ever watched when playing with Tampa he took out Cowart's knee (Sam Cowart was having an incredible pro-bowl season and was never the same after that). That was also the year of the music city debacle, and Wade's last year of pissing all of us off by not wearing a headset and getting us into playoff contention. We haven't been close since.

Jimmy "hair" Johnson - arrogant porker (followed closely by Belicheat)

You call me a douche because I disagree with you? Nice. You must be one of those guys with internet muscles. Re-read your post.

Their are two Bills players in my mind that never got a lot of love but were great players. Carwell Gardner and Kenny Davis.

get him nucci :unsure:

Thanks for the support. I hate getting in personal fights on a message board. What's the point? I just disagreed with his opinion and pointed out his mistake.

"And now you know, and knowing is half the battle!"....G.I. Joe....its the best when people contradict themselves with their own words, and when someone points it out, then they are the douche....ahh what did we do before the internet?

team player coach i hate the most

Buffalo Bills (it's a love hate thing)

Rob Johnson met him when he was "injured" and should have been in the meadowlands vs. the jets and AVP was starting at this point. He was a total !@#$ as I was busing the table next to him, and his table of 10 tipped the waitress 8 bucks on a 100+ dollar bill.

Hank Bullough can't fault him for being a sh------- coach, but still it was either him or stephenson

What's with all the hate of Wilfork? Is it just because he fell into Losman's leg?

I hate a lot more players on that team before I'd even get to Wilfork. Brady, Bruschi, Harrison... then maybe I'd consider Wilfork.

What's with all the hate of Wilfork? Is it just because he fell into Losman's leg?

I hate a lot more players on that team before I'd even get to Wilfork. Brady, Bruschi, Harrison... then maybe I'd consider Wilfork.

Yeah I fckin hate Bruschi, mostly 'cause of that night game we had against the Pats* where he was just coming back, and I had to sit there and listen to the announcers suck the guy off for three and a half hours.

Yeah I fckin hate Bruschi, mostly 'cause of that night game we had against the Pats* where he was just coming back, and I had to sit there and listen to the announcers suck the guy off for three and a half hours.

That was unbearable.

Team: Miami Dolphins

Player: Junior Seau the dude dances around like an idiot every play, i would love to nail him in the face (not like it would do much)

Coach: Charlie Freaking Wise the most arrogant bastard ever and i hate him even more now that he coaches nd, charlie you suck fatboy

Player:......Louis Oliver.......Average player who seemed to play his best games against Buffalo, I was torn, i wanted to put Tom Brady, but thats just too obvious, until we beat him, I cant say much.

My brother-in-law is a Dolphins fan and he reminds me constantly about Louis Oliver's play as well as Terrell Buckley's in 1996. I broke MULTIPLE objects in the house on that Buckley play.

As for most hated coach: Jimmah Johnson. How anyone can not answer with that rat bastard at the top of their list is beyond me.

Most hated player ever? That's tougher. Bryan Cox.

I will always hate the Dolphins. There is nothing redeeming about those no-external-genitalia-having mammals.