Bills Sign 10

Seems as if there is a continuing positive trend. We are addressing the line on both sides of the ball.

For those who bitched and moaned about drafting 2 db's in the 6th and 7th round, I think they have more then made up for it not just in this year's draft but with these prospects

Oh wow! We're bringing in Cullen Harper? He's one of the cream of the crop, undrafted QB's. He's usually ranked in the top 10 or so QB's available in the '09 draft. Almost always above Drew Willy.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/rankings/qb.php

Another interesting tryout is De'Cody Fagg (save the immaturity), the WR from Florida State. He was invited to the combine last year and completely destroyed his knee. His career was considered over before it even started. Apparently, he's made a miraculous comeback:

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/colleges/article975122.ece

Too bad we're stacked at WR. He was a stud in college and a top prospect before the combine incident.

More CB's. We needed some more. Also, I agree that De’cody Fagg is an interestng name.

PTR

Fagg is an intriguing option. As the article said, he got hurt during the combine and had durability issues here at FSU. He showed some flashes of brilliance in a few games down here and was usually a solid option, when healthy. I'm rooting for him to make the team. As for the long snapper from FSU, i've never heard of him.

Jeebus, Cody Byrd is 6 foot friggin 8 as a TE?

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!

Can I give him a nickname?

Big!!!

Big Cody!!!! Yeah, that's the ticket.

Dammit BGIM...you got the name wrong, it's Boyd...Cody Boyd.

I like the Cullen Harper pick up. Very accurate, quick decision QB. Of all the names I saw he is the most likely to make the roster IMO. I like Hamden and all, but I really believe that the 3rd QB spot should be reserved for a late round rookie/young QB project that the team is developing to be a starter. As soon as the team realises he is not going to be a quality starter you cut bait and try again. That is how Hasselback, Brady, Cassel, Bulger, and even Warner got their chance. Even if the guy never is a starter for Buffalo, to trade a UDFA for a 1st or 2nd round pick. Hamden has is an older career third stringer. Harper has a lot better chance of becoming a starting QB than Hamden does at this point.

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!

Can I give him a nickname?

Big!!!

Big Cody!!!! Yeah, that's the ticket.

Dammit BGIM...you got the name wrong, it's Boyd...Cody Boyd.

I actually think Big Boyd is funnier.

"Hey yo, that friggin mook Big Boid f'd up again"