WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY DOING?

H2o

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dumbass we care about a 7th rounder when there are still needs out there. Foe example: An OT could have been brought in to push or for depth, the same can be said for OLB, as well as FB. Out kicker and punter are in their almost mid 30's and on the back side of their careers and Pat McAfee who can do both was the next palyer taken off the board. Good thing your not the GM but at the end of the draft it doesn't matter now does it. ;):lol::wallbash:

OMG, all those players will STILL be there as UFA...relax...my gawd, it takes so little to get the posters panites in a wad on this board...we just had the BEST draft in years, and arguably the best draft of any team this year...

Is everyones life so miserable that they have to constantly just complain to feel better?

Are you kidding? We just had the best draft we have had in years, and you want to knock it based on a 6th rd and 7th rd selection...thank god you are not in the FO

People need to have fun with this, not get pissed. 7th rounder for gods sake.

Are you kidding? We just had the best draft we have had in years, and you want to knock it based on a 6th rd and 7th rd selection...thank god you are not in the FO

the 5th, 6th, and 7th thank you ;)

and we care about a 7th rounder why?

Hey dumbass we care about a 7th rounder when there are still needs out there. Foe example: An OT could have been brought in to push or for depth, the same can be said for OLB, as well as FB. Out kicker and punter are in their almost mid 30's and on the back side of their careers and Pat McAfee who can do both was the next palyer taken off the board. Good thing your not the GM but at the end of the draft it doesn't matter now does it. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:;):lol:

Youre an idiot...We just had an awesome draft...

Dawg I'm not arguing the entire draft. I'm arguing Dick the dick screwing around with DB's and the brass letting him. Or at least what I believe is happening. Would have not this guy been available after the draft?

There is no way to know we had a great draft until next year at best..How anyone can say we had "the best draftin years" until they have played is hoping at best....I like the year we drafted lynch over any in the past 8 so far....I will chime in on what I think about this draft next year at the earliest.......I will say drafting 4 db's in a 7 rd draft is a little excessive IMO

Dawg I'm not arguing the entire draft. I'm arguing Dick the dick screwing around with DB's and the brass letting him. Or at least what I believe is happening. Would have not this guy been available after the draft?

No he wouldnt, Pittsburgh was bumbed we took him as they were going to draft him...

I think everyone needs to chill out with the super enthusiasm on this draft

wait till we get them in camp, and guys have to live up to the hype

There is no way to know we had a great draft until next year at best..How anyone can say we had "the best draftin years" until they have played is hoping at best....I like the year we drafted lynch over any in the past 8 so far....I will chime in on what I think about this draft next year at the earliest.......I will say drafting 4 db's in a 7 rd draft is a little excessive IMO

;):lol:

I cant even express how frustrated I am with the stupid 4 corners drafted comment...we did not draft four corners, we drafted a Safety, LB, and 2 corners...HUGE difference...

And yes, no way to know for a bit how good a draft will be, but on Draft Day, which is where we are right now, we did very well...