WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY DOING?

H2o

So you hate the Nelson pick? I don't. We haven't had a real stretch the field(excluding Robert "I cant' get me feet, hands, and head to go in the same direction" Royal)TE since Power Pete. Fine is a fine blocker for 3rd and short, etc. I have said it for YEARS our young QB NEEDS a real TE threat to take away blitzing LBs/Safeties, and the running game benefits for the same reason. If Nelson can come in and start, that makes 5 potential starters. We have 2 good LBs. If Harris can play the weak side, now we have 6 starters that are all an obvious upgrade at their position.

Hardly doomed.

if harris is starting then we are in a lot of trouble. And Nelson will be a good pick, but not this year...I don't see him stepping and being a starter

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do Terrence Mcgee, Leodis McKelvin, Drayton Florence, Ashton Youboty, Reggie Corner, Bryan Scott, Ko Simpson, George Wilson, Donte Whitner, and John Wendling not make up a pretty good group of DB's? J-Christ. Just what we need, a roster containing 77% DB's.

if harris is starting then we are in a lot of trouble. And Nelson will be a good pick, but not this year...I don't see him stepping and being a starter

I can see the Harris thing, but I think Nelson is our man, finally. So if that's how it goes, then that's 5 starters in this draft. And Nelson was 2nd round talent on most boards.

If Dick was not our Head Coach you think he would qualify to be even a DB coach somewhere else?

I don't think he would qualify as chief ass wiper on most teams. Or towel boy. I can hear him now..." well the towels weren't as soft as we would have liked and of course we would want more towels . Warm towels on cold days like today would have been nice but it wasn't to be" What an azzclown. ;)