Can someone confirm this?

Did I just hear this correctly from John Clayton on ESPN just a few minutes ago, he said Buffalo might be interested in getting Walter Jones from Seattle..........im pretty sure thats what Clayton said, unless there is some Jones that plays LTn the draft, but im sure he said Walter Jones and the Bills being interested.

Again I could have been mistaken someone let us know........

Did I just hear this correctly from John Clayton on ESPN just a few minutes ago, he said Buffalo might be interested in getting Walter Jones from Seattle..........im pretty sure thats what Clayton said, unless there is some Jones that plays LTn the draft, but im sure he said Walter Jones and the Bills being interested.

well, if this happens, i will sh$t myself. twice.

My question is, what in the heck could the bills possibly give up to get him? but boy, the electricity here would be enough to light up Ralph Wilson Stadium for the season....

Levi Jones. Clayton said since Cincy drafted Andre Smith they're looking to deal Levi.

Levi Jones. Clayton said since Cincy drafted Andre Smith they're looking to deal Levi.

Hey id take him as well. Thanks for the heads up. The only Jones I remember well enough was Walter Jones. Thanks for clearing that up for us all.

Today morning on SportsCenter, Clayton mentioned the possibility of the Bills trading for LEVI Jones from the Bengals

The guy is 35. Obviously a one year stop gap. If they do this then they don't really feel Bell is ready yet. At 35 he should be cheap to get. Maybe Kelsay for him even up. :worthy:

I think that would be better than signing Pace to a 5M a year contract

The guy is 35. Obviously a one year stop gap. If they do this then they don't really feel Bell is ready yet. At 35 he should be cheap to get. Maybe Kelsay for him even up. :worthy:

Or you all really so high on him ? I would neither him he will become cheap on payment nor to get him away from Seattle. I do not like it....

Tha would explain trading up for another guard in the second with OT's like Loadholt still on the board. Hangardner, Butler, Wood and Levitre = 4 guys for 3 positions while we have a practice squad guy about to start at RT. I was scratching my head. But if they had some other plan for a tackle, then it would make some sense.

Levi Jones is a pretty good player on a real bad line

I also think they will not trade him. They need two good tackles. And now they have him. They need a WR....but i am pretty sure they will not accept R. Parrish and Draft Picks. I think we will not do anymore on our OL.

Everyone made fun of the Bengals for making a "reach" pick on Levi Jones in that draft.

Of the top three tackles taken in the 2002 draft which would you have wanted the last few years; Jones, Mike Williams, or McKinney?

Yeah, I'll take Jones, please. Maybe not now b/c of his injuries but I always liked that pick for Cincy.

Brown is very cheap. He isn't going to want to pay 2 expensive LTs. Also, Jones has been injured.

They might get Jones (and his high salary) for a late round pick, perhaps even a 2010 pick. Given his salary and health, I would not give up an early 2010 pick for him, but that's jmo.

I also think they will not trade him. They need two good tackles. And now they have him. They need a WR....but i am pretty sure they will not accept R. Parrish and Draft Picks. I think we will not do anymore on our OL.

They drafted there starting right tackle last year"Anthany Collins", thats why they released Willie Anderson last year. So now they do have two good tackles. Thats why Levi Jones is up for trade.