Your grade of the bills 1st 3 pick

Dont mind Wood with the 28th. but Maybin could be a huge bust and a CB in the 2nd... WTG FO i give them a D.

1st round B+

2nd round G- they dont even deserve and F- this is worse. he might be a decent cb but WTF are they picking a DB in this position. they are so many other NEEDS not some guy to be 6th on our depth chart

1st round B+

2nd round G- they dont even deserve and F- this is worse. he might be a decent cb but WTF are they picking a DB in this position. they are so many other NEEDS not some guy to be 6th on our depth chart

Agree - even if Byrd goes to safety, I'd much rather had Cook or Beatty....

If it was just their second round pick I would say D. But Maybin and Wood are solid players, and Wood has the talent to be a Kent Hull type center. I'd say C+/B- thus far, though I'm shaking my head at that CB pick in the second, even if they are thinking the guy can play safety for us.

1st round B+

Unless they drafted him to play a different position then what he was listed at, like they did with Woods. maybe he is was taken to play FS? And why is he automatically 6th? Who says he can't beat out Florence, Youbouty or Corner in TC?

Can we let them play first ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Let's look at it this way.....when that 11th pick came around I am sure we ALL wanted a DE.....we got a DE.....when that 28th pick came around, we all wanted a quality OL.....we got a solid center.......so for the first round you have to give them a B+.....2nd round...that is really really confusing drafting a 4.7 running CB....and I dont care about this FS crap....so 2nd round I give them a D

First Round: B-

I don't love either of the picks, but both should be good. I think we might have reached for a center, but if this guy is an anchor for 10 years I'm fine with it.

Second Round: B

If they play this guy at safety this will work. I don't think I can take another year of Brian Scott.

agreed about Brian Scott...nice depth guy but no starter...

First Round: B-

I don't love either of the picks, but both should be good. I think we might have reached for a center, but if this guy is an anchor for 10 years I'm fine with it.

Second Round: B

If they play this guy at safety this will work. I don't think I can take another year of Brian Scott.

I'd rather have another year of Bryon Scott than another year of Keith Ellison, Derek Schouman/Derek Fine, ???????? at f'ing LEFT TACKLE, Kyle Williams as STARTERS...What a joke. We continue to draft high round DB's when both our lines are suspect, out LB's are below average at best, and we haven't had a real TE in 6 or 7 years.....Jesus I need another beer

if we gonna start knocking some of these players lets back it up with a reason aleast....I am not to crazy about kyle williams because I feel like he gets blown off the line too much......I am not out buying bryan scott jersey's but I am just saying I am not screaming because the guy gave up huge plays or anything....

Maybin ©

At least Buffalo picked a position of need. Maybin was picked too hight. Too one dimensional. Not worth the 11th pick. Not a lot of starting experience. Disappears in big games. He might start because Kelsay and Denney aren't any good. Expect 2-3 sacks at the most.

Orakpo, Cushing, Oher, or Pettigrew were better choices at #11 and one of them should've been the pick.

Wood ©

A "high motor" good character guy named Eric Wood is what we got for traded head-case but talented Peters? Wood will be a serviceable center in the league. He won't be great or even good. He'll be a little bit above okay. Think of Chris Kelsay. You can't get rid of the guy because he doesn't cause problems. But, you can't get rid of the guy either because he isn't bad enough to be cut but not good enough to be more than a temporary place holder on your roster. Is he better than Fowler or Preston? Yes. Was he worth a 1st round pick? Not at all. Buffalo could've traded back and got some more value out of this pick.

The pick should've been Unger.

Byrd (F)

Great, a DB without a position. He doesn't play corner or safety. He wasn't even the best player on his own college team's defense backfield. Byrd will play sparingly as a nickel/dime/situational/box/non-box/goal line free/slot/strong safety on our team. In other words, he will be a very small upgrade over one of our other players. Would he be worth one of our 4th round picks? Absolutely. Too think we could have had the versatility of someone like Barwin, Sintim, or Kruger on defense or have really bolstered our line with Max Unger, a versatile o-lineman with experience at all line positions.

Barwin or Sintim should've been the pick, or Eric Wood who would've been available at this spot. How I hate BUFFALO's Management!!!

Overall. Buffalo gets a D so far in their draft.

What I wouldn't give to know what our F.O. is thinking. I screamed when they let E. Brown go past them not once, but THREE times! Man, with Maybin, then Wood, and Brown, we could've had one of the two go to linebacker, and we'd of nicely filled three holes, of the four glaring ones. My thoughts on Maybin are that he could be great or a bust - probably one or the other. Brown would've given us insurance, and our DE's are old - we could've had those positions covered for years. And the Byrd pick????????? What - even with the move to safety. I just don't understand their reasoning here. I really would've liked to see them move up or back in when there were still some really good guys at need positions for us. Now, once again, it is wait and see if they know a lot more about these players than we do as fans. The last ten years haven't been too reassuring.

That sixth rounder we got this year for Peters is looking real nice... geniuses.

I think everyone but Carolina is going to regret passing up Everette Brown.

Can we let them play first ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Please let me know what I can and can't say about newly drafted players between now and camp.

Of course we are going to let them play but they weren't created from dust yesterday, they have played, in college football. Heard of it?

Thus, they have a body of work for us to go with for now. This is kind of what is fun about the draft, cheering the picks you like and going nuts over the ones you don't like. If we all restricted ourselves to gushing praise for every pick, would that be acceptable?

Let's look at it this way.....when that 11th pick came around I am sure we ALL wanted a DE.....we got a DE.....when that 28th pick came around, we all wanted a quality OL.....we got a solid center.......so for the first round you have to give them a B+.....2nd round...that is really really confusing drafting a 4.7 running CB....and I dont care about this FS crap....so 2nd round I give them a D

Really? I thought there were tons of people drooling over Pettigrew. What happened to the TE bandwagon? I was never on it but it ran over my foot often enough.