"My phone is blowing up with the Jets trying to get to #2"

I hope the jets do it last time they traded into the top five ( which was the last time any team traded into the top five ) it worked out so well. It is going to cost them so many picks, this years first second and fourth and next years first and fifth. And the guy they want is overrated to begin with.

What do you guys think? Sorry if there's already a discussion on this...

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/04/24/rams-buy-s...for-qb-sanchez/

I don't think the Rams are a QB away from doing anything this year, but if the plan is for him to sit and learn for one or two years, it's not that bad of an idea. If they're in full rebuilding mode, they may as well try to develop a young QB now, rather than get all of the pieces in place just to spend a first-rounder on a QB in two years and watch him fail as a rookie with a talented rest of the team.

if you consider what they paid to get Favre thats A LOT to pay for the QB position over the last two years

I dont get how they continue to think they are just a QB away...but they are the Jets

The price to get from #17 to #2 has to be pretty steep. We could be talking about the Jets losing their #1 pick next year.

As a life long die hard Bills fan, I'm not sure why you are so excited to post this article about Mike Mayock's phone. That said, good for the Jets. First, they waste the draft picks it will take to reach for Sanchez. Then they waste the money to pay him as the Number 2 pick in the draft. All of this for someone who could very well drop to the Jets anyway, if teams would not lose their minds on draft day. Go J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets. Please trade up for Sanchez.