WGR Tailgate @ Hammers NO MORE

After working with GR for a long time, something happened that I did not what any part of. What for years, I believed, was a thank you tailgate/tent party for advertisers, turned into a group bus party which during the Miami game had people punking, horseplaying in mud and other drunken behavior stuff which I just have no desire to have on my property.

That is all I will type, but see me in person and I will have more to say.

After working with GR for a long time, something happened that I did not what any part of. What for years, I believed, was a thank you tailgate/tent party for advertisers, turned into a group bus party which during the Miami game had people punking, horseplaying in mud and other drunken behavior stuff which I just have no desire to have on my property.

That is all I will type, but see me in person and I will have more to say.

100651[/snapback]

Miami game? Didya' mean last weeks Cardinals game?

GG you were right on with your post of last night. The thought of being sued because the people who were running the party, which may or may not be Montana's Cook House, let things get out of control.

I had no problem with gr promotions or marketing dept, I had a problem with one or two salesmen at gr. Games were played. I refuse to garb my ankles.

Were several posts deleted from this thread? I could have sworn I saw more on it last night..

101029[/snapback]

Yeah, this board seems to be getting more and more post delete crazy. I believe that someone said something on the Wall that might have been on a lot of people's minds. Not that it's the right way to think, but it was a negative perception that was potentially floating around ("Sure Hammer will take my money but he won't let me have any fun"). Someone (was it you?) posted the appropriate response to the bad perception ("If your 'fun' ends up in someone getting hurt, Hammer becomes liable."). All in all it seemed like a good exchange to help reduce a potential negative viewpoint that might be held against Hammer due to this situation and it just disappeared overnight....

:w00t:

Hammer will let most things slide, like flaming Titans shirts. But when a business starts busing in people who run wild, and ruin the good time for his regular customers, he has the option to tell them no more. Not only could he get sued because someone got hurt on his private lot, he could lose the business of his regular customers. We should all be thanking Hammer again for how much work he puts into making sure our Annual Tailgate is a fun time for all.

Hammer will let most things slide, like flaming Titans shirts. But when a business starts busing in people who run wild, and ruin the good time for his regular customers, he has the option to tell them no more. Not only could he get sued because someone got hurt on his private lot, he could lose the business of his regular customers. We should all be thanking Hammer again for how much work he puts into making sure our Annual Tailgate is a fun time for all.

101232[/snapback]

Well said.

Errr.... waitaminute, though. Wasn't he the one with the homemade flamethrower and the Titans shirt? :w00t:

I refuse to garb my ankles.

101025[/snapback]

So, you wont wear socks anymore?

I know, I know. this is serious. Sorry to here about your dispute. It sux when thing get out of hand and a good thing has to end....

So, you wont wear socks anymore?

I know, I know. this is serious. Sorry to here about your dispute. It sux when thing get out of hand and a good thing has to end.... The other day I went on a estimate and the people had WHITE FRIGGIN rugs in their house. The lady of the house asked me to take off my work boots and not to be embarrassed about my socks. I turned to her and in my best elevator personality said "I have new socks on today". She laughed.

Rumour has it that somebody got demoted in part because of their handling of the tailgate.

Hammer,

I have never told you this before...but since you went ahead and started a thread I will......

I consider you just as big a icon as Pinto Ron (which is very large in my eyes) it is folks like you and your establishment that make and add to the aura that is the Buffalo Bills.....to me folks like you are just as important as the bills themselves......

2 things I swear I am going to do before I die.....visit your establishment and eat off Pinto Rons car.....

Before I got married have a 3 some with Jills cheerleaders was on the list......but I scratched that off some time ago......:unsure:

Hammer,

I have never told you this before...but since you went ahead and started a thread I will......

I consider you just as big a icon as Pinto Ron (which is very large in my eyes) it is folks like you and your establishment that make and add to the aura that is the Buffalo Bills.....to me folks like you are just as important as the bills themselves......

2 things I swear I am going to do before I die.....visit your establishment and eat off Pinto Rons car.....

102416[/snapback]

Man, you have low standards. The Bro will only get a swelled head...in more ways than one.

Guest Jackson

Wow, all those posts are now gone, what gives?

Man, you have low standards. The Bro will only get a swelled head...in more ways than one.

102948[/snapback]

Guest Jackson

Is that the rule here, you have ot log in to post? Is it also the rule that you can not speak your mind or have a take on a subject? I didnt attack anyone, didnt swear, didnt spam just posted an opinion, why did you delete my posts?

I suggest you log in if you're going to sling some stevestojan.

103306[/snapback]

Is that the rule here, you have ot log in to post? Is it also the rule that you can not speak your mind or have a take on a subject? I didnt attack anyone, didnt swear, didnt spam just posted an opinion, why did you delete my posts?

103309[/snapback]

it certainly was interpreted as an attack by myself and several people who reported your posts. Knock it off. IF you have something to confront someone about log in and take responsibility.