Losman receiving interest..... from TWO teams!

ans4e64

Physically maybe, mentally not so much.

FWIW I also hear that JP, likes Ligers, is pretty good with a bo staff, can do sweet jumps with his BMX bike, can throw a ball clear over a mountain, and woulda won state if coach woulda just put him in the game.

He also drew a picture of Brett Favre in small red shorts and spent 3 hours shading his upper lip...

Napoleon Dynamite. Whats my prize?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God i hope he goes to Carolina. And Jake picks up where he left off in the playoffs. J.P comes in. The Falcons are my second favorite team. I would love to see J.P behind center. Would laugh the whole time he ate the ball and got his head knocked off.

Booo!!! I hate the Falcons. Sorry I live in ATL too and have some friends that are Falcons fans so I have to hate them. Plus the fans down here are such banwagon fans.

i do think Losman will land a job in the NFL. In spite of his lack of intelligence (reads his progressions very slowly and has the penchant to hold onto to the ball so long he gives up sacks) that some Coach with their own massive ego will actually think they can take Losmans big arm and teach him the mental part.

Don't compare him to Montana. He is no Montana. Montana is not going to check down , when he has open receivers down field.

You may want to dig out films of Montana's first couple seasons.

GO BILLS!!!

Same here. I never understood all the rancor toward Losman. The guy gave his best effort, was a team player, positive attitude toward the city, etc. I hope it works out for him.

People hated him because TD traded up to take him, since, thats his fault.

God i hope he goes to Carolina. And Jake picks up where he left off in the playoffs. J.P comes in. The Falcons are my second favorite team. I would love to see J.P behind center. Would laugh the whole time he ate the ball and got his head knocked off.

He would proably laugh at the way you prepare the Big Macs he orders as well.

People hated him because TD traded up to take him, since, thats his fault.

I liked Losman and was a big fan. I like the guy as a person. I think a lot of people just get upset with this group of Losman fans that have a million excuses for him. He was a pretty bad QB for most of his time as a Bill.

Trust me, if Edwards is playing like JP did during the 2007 & 2008 seasons, I'd hope he doesn't start another game as a Bill.

Losman lives three doors down from my aunt. I've never met him, but he has been an all-world guy for the community. I literally wish him the best of luck, whether it be a star in the UFL, or a competent starter in the NFL. Not the best QB, but a classy, stand-up guy.

Losman lives three doors down from my aunt. I've never met him, but he has been an all-world guy for the community. I literally wish him the best of luck, whether it be a star in the UFL, or a competent starter in the NFL. Not the best QB, but a classy, stand-up guy.

All world for the community?

Once it was clear Edwards was the Bills starter, Losman withdrew into a shell and all of these" saving the community" photo-ops stopped.

His infamous "Buffalo Lives" foundation formed to clean up the city, did not have even one event after Trent was made the starter.

The pouty faced Losman came to the Bills as a petulant child and he left as one.