Just to shift focus a bit what players do you guys

I think the Bills will take Pettigrew at 11, and one of the defensive players will be there at 28, whether its Larry English, Clay Matthews, James Laurinaitis, Aaron Maybin, Robert Ayers, or you could go o-line with Unger, Mack, Beatty or maybe even Britton.

I think the Bills will take Pettigrew at 11, and one of the defensive players will be there at 28, whether its Larry English, Clay Matthews, James Laurinaitis, Aaron Maybin, Robert Ayers, or you could go o-line with Unger, Mack, Beatty or maybe even Britton.

O-line will be a strong possibility at 28, if I had to pick a guess on a player it would be Beatty. The first pick will be either DE or LB IMO.

Just guessin', but I think we're not done trading, signing and cutting in this week leading to the draft. There's media reports of it. What changes gleen from these near future deals should show their draft hand clearly.

ok.. I'm hopin'

this year?

I think they will take a DE or DT with the first pick and go OL with their second first rounder. Much as I would like to have a TE, it will be a luxury pick in this year of dire line need.

If we get Henderson, I am not sure what we will do with our first pick. Trading down and getting yet another first day pick would be nice in that situation.

Here is a question for you.....

Say the bills actually do trade for John Henderson with the 4th they picked up from the peters trade......AND that they are as high on D. Bell as has been previously recorded. Having Stroud and Henderson together would probably have a big effect on how well our D line played as a whole which Schrobel returning.

What if the bills were to draft Pettigrew at 11 (or find a way to trade down a few spots and still take him) and took Mack with that 28th pick? Then in the 2nd round take a situational pass rusher. Sign one of the leftover free agent LT's as a insurance policy.

- TE need....addressed in a big way

- We take one of the most talented center prospects to come out in some time....who can also play guard. Hangarter can also play both center and guard

- I am betting a pass rusher will slide into our 2nd pick in the second round. Larry English perhaps?

Say the bills actually do trade for John Henderson with the 4th they picked up from the peters trade......AND that they are as high on D. Bell as has been previously recorded. Having Stroud and Henderson together would probably have a big effect on how well our D line played as a whole which Schrobel returning.

What if the bills were to draft Pettigrew at 11 (or find a way to trade down a few spots and still take him) and took Mack with that 28th pick? Then in the 2nd round take a situational pass rusher. Sign one of the leftover free agent LT's as a insurance policy.

- We take one of the most talented center prospects to come out in some time....who can also play guard. Hangarter can also play both center and guard

- I am betting a pass rusher will slide into our 2nd pick in the second round. Larry English perhaps?

That would be outstanding.

O-line will be a strong possibility at 28, if I had to pick a guess on a player it would be Beatty. The first pick will be either DE or LB IMO.

I just don't see the Bills drafting a tackle within the first 3 rounds. I don't think it is necessary, especially given the suspect talent level of the guys left over such as Beatty. Walker and Chambers were very good last year when Peters was out, plus Bell is waiting in the wings. I think drafting a tackle for depth to develop is a good idea, but drafting one high is ensuring him a spot on the bench. IMO, there aren't any tackles in the 2nd or 3rd round that would unseat either Walker or Chambers/Bell. Maybe I'm wrong about that. Don't forget we also have Jonathan Scott.

I have a questioin for the draft/scouting experts. Everyone knows the Bills need more pass rush. We have Schobel at RDE. Whatever rookie we bring in would play LDE. My question is this: Is it hard to switch from RDE to LDE or are they interchangable ? I ask because I am wondering if we need to target a kid who has been a successful RDE or if it matters at all. I think I remember Bruce Smith flip-flopping ends. So I don't think it makes a difference. Wanted to get some thoughts on it and if this might limit who we go after. Personally, I can live with Schobel and Denney at End. I would love to see more pressure from the DT (maybe Raji or trade for Henderson) and we need an OLB who can pressure the passer. Maybe Pettigrew at 11 (or hopefully after a slight trade down) and then Cushing, Matthews, English at 28? I really cannot wait for the draft. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.

I hope the Bills pick OL, DL in the 1st 3 rounds of this draft and hope they figure out a way to get Schefler from the Broncos (Parrish for Schefler straight up). Polian always built his team by putting premium on the line and I hope Russ Brandon has learned from the past and build this team from inside out.

I feel almost certain #28 will be an O-lineman. Its the ideal range to take a Guard, teams have been doing it successfully at the end of the first round for years.

And with Kelsay on the block, I'm getting more and more confident Ayers is the pick at 11.

Alex Mack or Max Unger will be a great pick at that point.

yes the rumor has Big Jonny being a possible trade option for B-lo. Apparently he can be had for a 4th

No way in their right mind Henderson goes for a fourth, sorry. Probaly more like a second and Parrish or Kelsey, or our 28th.

How about this? Maybin with the #11 pick, trade the #28 pick to KC for DT Glenn Dorsey and take OG Duke Robinson, who has played some LT in college, with our 3rd rd (#75) pick.

I hope the Bills pick OL, DL in the 1st 3 rounds of this draft and hope they figure out a way to get Schefler from the Broncos (Parrish for Schefler straight up). Polian always built his team by putting premium on the line and I hope Russ Brandon has learned from the past and build this team from inside out.

I don't see the Broncos interested in Parrish while they have Brandon Stokely in the slot but I do agree that whatever pick (4th rder?) that we get for Roscoe should be used to secure a trade for Scheffler.

How about this? Maybin with the #11 pick, trade the #28 pick to KC for DT Glenn Dorsey and take OG Duke Robinson, who has played some LT in college, with our 3rd rd (#75) pick.

I don't see the Broncos interested in Parrish while they have Brandon Stokely in the slot but I do agree that whatever pick (4th rder?) that we get for Roscoe should be used to secure a trade for Scheffler.

Stokley is old and often injured and is probably older than Parrish. Josh McDaniel might just see Welker in Parrish and pull the trigger.