Dont Taze me Bro!

:flirt::blink::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You moron, he was released from police custody, not from the Bills.

:ph34r:

Although honestly, the Buff News' editorial staff has to share the title "moron" in this case. Horrible article headline.

Steve, next time you read a headline that surprising, remember it's also a good idea to read the article as well.

Although honestly, the Buff News' editorial staff has to share the title "moron" in this case. Horrible article headline.

Steve, next time you read a headline that surprising, remember it's also a good idea to read the article as well.

Agreed.. HAHA.. i read the headline on my iphone lol... ill delete this post..

You still are a midget Dean haha

ever think they're trying to catch people's attention? I'm sure they had plenty of hits on that article after it was posted.

Misleading? Yes. Stupid, hell no...on their part

The "shocking" thing was that all "charges" were dropped... HAHA!

All jokes aside, the fact that the charges were dropped should mean no suspension..

Read Tim Graham's take on this. Whitner was released from jail, and no charges have been filed, yet, as there were no available DAs, due to the holiday weekend.

It is probably a nothing situation, though.

As for the headlines, anyone who sees "arrest" and "released" in the same title, and assumes released definitely means "cut" is an idiot.

Read Tim Graham's take on this. Whitner was released from jail, and no charges have been filed, yet, as there were no available DAs, due to the holiday weekend.

It is probably a nothing situation, though.

As for the headlines, anyone who sees "arrest" and "released" in the same title, and assumes released definitely means "cut" is an idiot.

It WAS funny though...

You can't delete a thread, only those with superpower moderator mojo can do that.

Send SDS or Lori a PM and ask them to pin this for you.

I think deleting the original post deletes the thread...I think.

I think you are incorrect. Moderation superpowers are needed to pin this thread.

To pin, yes

To delete, I don't think so

We were discussion deletion earlier, not pinning. You drunk too, now? :flirt:

Skooby already started his own little idiot-fest on the subject.

I'll have to try to stay away, I'm tired of telling him he's a troll. And you know he won't be here, he is drooling over his thread waiting for the chance to get his post count up.