How much is Roscoe worth?

How much should the Bills expect to get for a guy who can give a team good field position often, change the game with a score once in a while - but, the threat is there every time - and, he can be a reciever? If he was a second rounder originally, how much is he worth now?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What Roscoe is worth to the Bills and what he can fetch in draft picks doesn't equal up.

Parish is a very good returner. If he is not there then you have to put McKelvin back there more. This could hurt his growth as a corner, not to mention expose him to injuries and fatigue. Keep him and atleast the Sts should perform well again for another year. Also if Reed gets hurt he can be used in the slot. Hardy wont be ready, Johnson showed promise, but needs to prove he can do it more often. I would keep Parish atleast for one more season. Not a bad insurance policy and a good ST.

Tim Graham said yesterday a 5th would probably be fair.

Fair to whom? For a player who has the ability to break open a game every time he catches a punt? I don't know what 'fair' means, but if a 5 is the best the Bills can get I would be disappointed to see him move.

Tim Graham said yesterday a 5th would probably be fair.

:blink:

looks like Tim Graham is as good at talent evaluation as the Bills -

so the deal probably gets done and the Bills can grab another slow, backup LB that can only play STs

great exchange for one of the few playmakers on the team :flirt:

I agree with most of the posters here. If you can't get a two or a very early three, then you keep Roscoe. He is such a difference maker on returns. I also would(like many others here) like too see TM focus on playing defense and don't want to see Leodis doing double duty on special teams and playing corner. A 5th for someone with Roscoe's ability is laughable.

He was drafted to be a # 2 receiver and he has failed. He is a good ST player but he is payed like a #2. The Bills have too many more wrs that can do his job. lets see what happens

With his lack of size and brilliant return skills, I don't think the Bills ever invisioned his as a #2 receiver.

KEEP ROSCOE, He is one of the most exciting, explosive threats the Bills have had in a long time. Just figure a way to get him the ball in open space more.

If they let him go, he will haunt them for years

the reason Roscoe has not been more a factor on offense is because our OC, his play design and play calling have been incompetent.

The coaches job is to get the ball to your playmakers. Both Roscoe and Evans have been severely under-utilized.

don't expect any improvement in 2009, especially with a downgraded OL

I think Leodis is better... but he needs to focus on CB

Absolutely. If McKelvin gets hurt during punt returns because the FO felt the need to get some schmuck for Parrish I'll love my !@#$ing mind.

He was drafted to be a # 2 receiver and he has failed. He is a good ST player but he is payed like a #2. The Bills have too many more wrs that can do his job. lets see what happens

Uhhh, no, he was drafted for special teams and to be the slot guy. He is certainly not paid like a #2; he is paid like a slot receiver with excellent special teams abilities which is what he is.

And the Bills don't have any WR's who does what Parrish does in the return game. Nowhere close. Do your homework.

Absolutely. If McKelvin gets hurt during punt returns because the FO felt the need to get some schmuck for Parrish I'll love my !@#$ing mind.

Uhhh, no, he was drafted for special teams and to be the slot guy. He is certainly not paid like a #2; he is paid like a slot receiver with excellent special teams abilities which is what he is.

And the Bills don't have any WR's who does what Parrish does in the return game. Nowhere close. Do your homework.

maybe

but he has failed as a slot WR. He is expendable, and the Bills FO are doing the right thing in exploring trade possibilities. I know that you have an emotional investment in keeping Parrish because you have defended in keeping him numerous times (same goes with Peters), but I would say that pretty much anyone outside of Bills land knows that this is the right move in exploring trade partners.

maybe

but he has failed as a slot WR. He is expendable, and the Bills FO are doing the right thing in exploring trade possibilities. I know that you have an emotional investment in keeping Parrish because you have defended in keeping him numerous times (same goes with Peters), but I would say that pretty much anyone outside of Bills land knows that this is the right move in exploring trade partners.

dump roscoe, i could never figure out why he was drafted in the 2nd round. use mckelvin for PR's and go on with life