Peters to be traded by Friday

Don

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh, goody. Another "inside sources" thread.

I heard a rumor that SOPRANO sleeps with the fishes after his last "inside source" fell through. Hope that doesn't happen to you, Don ...

Ohhh, goody. Another "inside sources" thread.

I heard a rumor that SOPRANO sleeps with the fishes after his last "inside source" fell through. Hope that doesn't happen to you, Don ...

:( What?!? You wouldn't let him go to the mattresses?

Just received a Yahoo IM from a source deeeeeeep within stating that Peters is to be dealt for similar to what the Broncos got for Cutler. This is from so deep that Dick himself is going to release a statement by weeks end prior to the deal explaining the terms

Please take your deep FO sources and F/O, deeeeeeeeep!

I know that I, personally, believe you over anybody else out there, experts, pundits, I hold you above them all. Certainly higher than Tim Graham who says that his sources in the league have him believing that somewhere around a first and a third is reasonable. I believe you, you know, because of all your inside knowledge.

Just like the OP. You both just know.

Tim Graham until recently said that the Bills would be lucky to get a first for Peters. Now he says that NFL insiders have told him a first and third is reasonable. Thanks for providing the more recent information (since I was not up to date on that) and I am certainly willing to accept what Tim Graham feels is the case concerning Peters.

Personally, I hope we do get a first and third if we trade him. Although Peters is definitely a big talent, considering his injury issues the past two years I would still be pleasantly stunned if a first and third materialized for him.

I really like TSW. I can come on here for good stats and some information i did not realize. But then i also get this sources deep from with in crap. You really think any guy that works for the Bills FO and is in a position to know about this trade would tell any guy that comes here??? Seriously. I actually know some guys from the Falcon FO, but they would never tell me crap about what they are about to do. You just don't do that.

Now haveing said all that, if the Bills could get a first and third for Peters, you do it in a heartbeat. If the Bills dont think they can match Peters request, then you got to move him to a team that wants too. Maybe he goes on to have a great career with his new team. I wish him nothing but luck. And maybe the trade allows the Bills to get two more players that could be starters next year. With the extra first, and then tradeing the extra third for a player like Scheffler or Waters.

At some point you got to realize that if Peters wants out, which it seems like he does. Then get the most for him and make your team better. I am not sold on the fact that trading Peters is the worse thing. He does have a history of injuries the last two seasons. And He did give up a lot of sacks. But i will blame some of that on Dockery as well. And this is besides the fact he held out last year with three years on a contract. That was just crazy.

Hopefully right now the Bills are excepting offers for Peters. A kind of bidding war. Then yes sometime in the next week make the trade, so they can prepair for the draft, and maybe sign Jackson to the extension.

Whatever the Bills do i would like to see it done sooner rather then later. But then what would we all talk about on here???

Oh yeah a source deep from within would leak who the Bills are going to take.

Impossible that it would be for similar to Cutler. Because Peters thinks he is worth 12 million a year he has some fans in Buffalo believing other teams agree with Peter's assessment of himself. Also, although LT is clearly a crucial position on a team, top LT's are not traded for the same value as top or potential top younger QB's. If the Bills HAD to trade Peters and got a number one pick for him, even a low number one, I would consider it a great trade from the Bills point of view.

Well, thanks for illustrating that you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

I really like TSW. I can come on here for good stats and some information i did not realize. But then i also get this sources deep from with in crap. You really think any guy that works for the Bills FO and is in a position to know about this trade would tell any guy that comes here??? Seriously. I actually know some guys from the Falcon FO, but they would never tell me crap about what they are about to do. You just don't do that.

Now haveing said all that, if the Bills could get a first and third for Peters, you do it in a heartbeat. If the Bills dont think they can match Peters request, then you got to move him to a team that wants too. Maybe he goes on to have a great career with his new team. I wish him nothing but luck. And maybe the trade allows the Bills to get two more players that could be starters next year. With the extra first, and then tradeing the extra third for a player like Scheffler or Waters.

At some point you got to realize that if Peters wants out, which it seems like he does. Then get the most for him and make your team better. I am not sold on the fact that trading Peters is the worse thing. He does have a history of injuries the last two seasons. And He did give up a lot of sacks. But i will blame some of that on Dockery as well. And this is besides the fact he held out last year with three years on a contract. That was just crazy.

Hopefully right now the Bills are excepting offers for Peters. A kind of bidding war. Then yes sometime in the next week make the trade, so they can prepair for the draft, and maybe sign Jackson to the extension.

Whatever the Bills do i would like to see it done sooner rather then later. But then what would we all talk about on here???

Oh yeah a source deep from within would leak who the Bills are going to take.

Great post. :(

Just received a Yahoo IM from a source deeeeeeep within stating that Peters is to be dealt for similar to what the Broncos got for Cutler. This is from so deep that Dick himself is going to release a statement by weeks end prior to the deal explaining the terms

Well Maybe Dick will have a smile on his face if he is going deeeeeeeeep..... :(

if it were, The Dean and his minions would be all over it.

Don has a total of 58 posts, right now. Even if every one of them started a horrible, useless thread, he wouldn't be contributing as much garbage on this forum, as Skooby manages to contribute in a day, or two.

If you piss on my hedge once, late one night when you are very drunk, I probably let it go. You probably caused little harm.

When you make it your regular toilet, and stop by many times a day to empty your bladder on my hedge, and bring along a stupid toadie friend (maybe wearing a SABURZ cap) to take a leak, I'm going to get pissed. Now you are killing the hedge and showing total disrespect for the community.

As far as I know, this is Don's first offense.

With that said, Don has shown classic idiot style, by posting what appears to be an obviously inflammatory "rumor", and then scurrying away, to watch the "fun" from the mess he started. Fortunately (or unfortunately), we've has experience with douchebags like that, far too often, so it's hard to get a rise out of us, these days.

We're getting Kyle Orton and Chicago's 1st & 3rd round picks in 2009, plus their 1st in 2010? :(

I have a source deep within-oh nevermind, its gone, I farted!