• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't want yer life!"

Varsity Blues

What are you gonna do?

We might have to amputate.

Whoa, Doc! Don't take the leg! Ira, don't let them take my leg.

Isn't there anything else you can do? He thinks he's an athlete.

Doctor, look!

It's headed for his testicles.

Take it! Take it! Take the leg!

Varsity Blues

What are you gonna do?

We might have to amputate.

Whoa, Doc! Don't take the leg! Ira, don't let them take my leg.

Isn't there anything else you can do? He thinks he's an athlete.

Doctor, look!

It's headed for his testicles.

Take it! Take it! Take the leg!

Evolution?

"Hey he's ok he's my buddy"

"Who the hell are you?"

"Who AM I?? I put the bathrooms in this place"

Easy Money!! :thumbsup:

Love that movie....Joe Pesci was friggin hysterical. "Scales? Never heard of him"

"I'll say. What do you use for a jockstrap, kid? A peanut shell and a rubber band? "

"You know we'd better tie a board across his ass, or he's liable to fall in."

:thumbsup:

Haha Porky's.

"I thought a bond developed between us!"

"No. Not really. You're scum. You did it for RATINGS. You don't give a sh-- about us or anybody else except yourself. And that's why nobody gives a sh-- about YOU. That's why "helicopters" were not "deployed". "

"No. Not really. You're scum. You did it for RATINGS. You don't give a sh-- about us or anybody else except yourself. And that's why nobody gives a sh-- about YOU."

Wow, sounds like you won't have a second date with her.

But I digress...back to movie quotes:

"You know, pal, if I had a face like yours, I'd try and make up for it with some sort of personality."

"I'm having a good day..A VERY GOOD DAY"

I didn't lose!!! I didn't lose!!

Thrs a fine line between winning and losing...the finish line

Can't you people just watch the horses..do you have to bet on them??

All from one movie

Wow, sounds like you won't have a second date with her.

But I digress...back to movie quotes:

"You know, pal, if I had a face like yours, I'd try and make up for it with some sort of personality."

It sounds like TMNT, although I'm not sure which one it was from.

"Me and the judge have a special relationship... I don't wanna get too graphic but I sucked his d--- for drugs."

It sounds like TMNT, although I'm not sure which one it was from.

"Me and the judge have a special relationship... I don't wanna get too graphic but I sucked his d--- for drugs."

Role Models, Coincidentally I just watched that movie yesterday. I thought it was absolutely hilarious. Even Sean William Scott was pretty good. Jane Lynch, who the quote comes from, is one of the funniest women in comedy today.

####: We're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado.

Anybody want to see second prize?

[Holds up prize]

####: Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.

####: Who said 'fu*k the machine'?

####: Fu*k the machine? Fu*k the machine? FU*K THE MACHINE! What is this, courtesy class?

####: ....!@#$ you, Dave. You know you got a big mouth. You make a close, this whole place stinks with your farts for a week - how much you just ingested. Oh, what a big man you are! "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it." Whoof! You're pal closes, and all that comes out of your mouth is bile. Ooh, how !@#$ed-up you are!

####: We're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado.

[Holds up prize]

####: Fu*k the machine? Fu*k the machine? FU*K THE MACHINE! What is this, courtesy class?

####: ....!@#$ you, Dave. You know you got a big mouth. You make a close, this whole place stinks with your farts for a week - how much you just ingested. Oh, what a big man you are! "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it." Whoof! You're pal closes, and all that comes out of your mouth is bile. Ooh, how !@#$ed-up you are!

GGGR.

[Holds up prize]

His crazy born again brother had a better all time movie quote, IMHO

Old MacDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-O.

And on this farm he shot some guys

Bada boop bada bing bang...boom </followed by several explosions>

Haha Porky's.

"No. Not really. You're scum. You did it for RATINGS. You don't give a sh-- about us or anybody else except yourself. And that's why nobody gives a sh-- about YOU. That's why "helicopters" were not "deployed". "

Natural Born Killers?