Millbank is at the doctors today

mead107

Best of luck Grant... I'll be thinking of you today! Your sheer will power makes puts you in my "top-five toughest guys I know" category.

Again... fingers crossed my friend.

Here's hoping for the best! Way to go, millbank.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it wasn't his intention, but reading that story now, it almost looks like a "there's nothing I can do, you have to do it yourself" type comment. It probably wasn't, but hey, it appears to have worked out pretty well.

The character of Dr. Bob Kelso on "Scrubs" is a heartless prig most of the time. There was one ep where he was challenged by Dr. Cox to treat actual patients in this day and age, where he finds out that it can be so hard to really connect and get a message through to a patient. I think in part, some doctors almost use this really sh--ty form of reverse-psychology as a last-ditch effort... It's like, 'If everything else hasn't worked, hate me. Motivate yourself by wanting in the worst way to make me look like a damn fool.' Staying healthy is a daily/hourly challenge; it's not something that you can put off until Saturday and hope to do a week's catch-up. Doesn't work like that. It's not easy, you need to be well informed and do the work in diet, exercise, and taking care of your general health.

Best wishes, Grant.

Get well Grant, and kick cancer's ass man

So is that what the problem is? I never really saw that in any of the posts unless I just missed it. What type of cancer is it? I hope he got some good news from the doctor. It makes me a bit nervous that he hasn't posted a update here as yet.

So is that what the problem is? I never really saw that in any of the posts unless I just missed it. What type of cancer is it? I hope he got some good news from the doctor. It makes me a bit nervous that he hasn't posted a update here as yet.

He has never said to me what the problem was or is .

Don't be too concerned -- he said that he'd be away from the board for awhile and would return when he could, so it sounds like he knew he'd be without internet access for awhile.