Toronto Game This Year

I hope its not the Colts. And an off topic question I see PTR in a lot of posts what does it stand for?

PTR stands for Promo The Robot. And if you are under 45 and did not grow up watching the morning cartoon show "Rocketship 7" on WKBW, here's an explanation of who Promo was. Scroll down to find Promo.

Honestly I don't care who plays in Toronto. I really don't. As long as the Bills stay in mostly Buffalo. Those dumb canucks are getting hosed for tickets. They deserve one decent game.

PTR

Honestly I don't care who plays in Toronto. I really don't. As long as the Bills stay in mostly Buffalo. Those dumb canucks are getting hosed for tickets. They deserve one decent game.

PTR

nah, give 'em a crappy game, and be sure to overcharge 'em. hope it's the saints, bucs, or texans.

PTR stands for Promo The Robot. And if you are under 45 and did not grow up watching the morning cartoon show "Rocketship 7" on WKBW, here's an explanation of who Promo was. Scroll down to find Promo.

PTR

Well that's great news. I figured Ralph would ask you before the Bills decided, so it's wonderful that you don't care which game it is. Thanks, you xenophobic douche.

Us 'dumb canucks' are eternally grateful to Homo the Robot.

It will be one of the teams the Bills end up playing at the end of the year, and it will be a game that might have some meaning to it because for what they are paying, the Bills can't just throw Toronto a garbage game that would have little interest outside of the Bills fans. Miami had a long rivalry with buffalo and was a divisonal game, so ithad some meaning to it

Well that's great news. I figured Ralph would ask you before the Bills decided, so it's wonderful that you don't care which game it is. Thanks, you xenophobic douche.

Us 'dumb canucks' are eternally grateful to Homo the Robot.

Sarcasm...ever hear of it?

PTR

I predict Browns, next: Colts

It shouldn't be Browns because they'd sell out the Ralph anyway for that one. NO makes sense because Bills fans don't especially care.

Of course, logic didn't apply last year, so . . .

I started a thread yesterday on this, I think they'll do Bills/Pats in Toronto, and on Monday Night Football too. Sticking Owens, Moss and Tommy-boy in Toronto for the weekend makes for a great headline.

I said I wouldn't support the Bills in Toronto thing, but even I'd have to buy tickets for that one.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=84906

I started a thread yesterday on this, I think they'll do Bills/Pats in Toronto, and on Monday Night Football too. Sticking Owens, Moss and Tommy-boy in Toronto for the weekend makes for a great headline.

I said I wouldn't support the Bills in Toronto thing, but even I'd have to buy tickets for that one.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=84906

Boy wouldn't that be great? NE's fans would outnumber ours 2 to 1. Just like they attend Red Sox games in Toronto, it will be an extra home game for New England.

Please god no.