How can grabbing the most talented WR in the league...

SKOOBY

We have not been to the playoffs in almost 10 years!!!! At this point, I'll take whoever whenever as long as they can get us where we all want to be!

It isn't like he has a criminal background or anything like that. His nose is about as clean as it gets.

Something that PFT mentioned that I also noticed during Russ' interview...

...when asked point blank whether it was a 1 year deal, Russ backed off and responded with a "no comment"

Now my best guess is thats just the Bills policy of not discussing contracts to the public, but still...hmmm.

We got Larry Fitzgerald too? He's the most talented WR in the league. Owens was the most talented WR available, and no matter what anyone else thinks, we needed a 2nd talented receiver to get the offense moving. I'd say Trent is a lock to be playing in the Pro-Bowl now, but since the Super Bowl teams' players won't be playing in the Pro Bowl, he's only a lock to be selected.

We got Larry Fitzgerald too? He's the most talented WR in the league. Owens was the most talented WR available, and no matter what anyone else thinks, we needed a 2nd talented receiver to get the offense moving. I'd say Trent is a lock to be playing in the Pro-Bowl now, but since the Super Bowl teams' players won't be playing in the Pro Bowl, he's only a lock to be selected.

:thumbdown:

Over a 3 year period TO has scored more TD's then any other WR available. People say his skills are declining and i am not so sure. He had a pretty good year last year considering Romo missed like 4 games.

Be seen as anything but positive for a team??

I'm not saying I disagree with the signing, as I don't think we have much to lose. But I can see why some people might find fault with it. How many teams have let TO go in the past ten years, regardless of his talent level? There are reasons why Dallas cut him, and if you asked Steve Mariucchi, Andy Reid, Bill Parcells, or Wade Phillips, you would probably get a few explanations of why it could be seen as a bad move. But if you have to ask, I would venture to say that you don't follow much football.

Again, I'm not saying that I disagree with the signing, just that you should stop asking stupid questions.