Adam Schefter reports that there has only been one

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. I mentioned this is another thread, and I don't understand why Tard Nation doesn't comprehend the genius behind signing TO. I don't think anyone anywhere thinks that TO is going to just keep his mouth shut, be average, catch three balls a game, watch the team go 8-8 and be a nice guy. It's a boom or bust proposition, and either way is good for the Bills. We either light a fire under these listless Bills, or we blow up the failed nice guy Jauron experiment.

When I heard of the release your scenario played out exactly in my head. Why are we so worried about protecting the Bills this season? What have they done in 3 seasons that warrants us "shielding" them from the poison that is TO?

When I heard of the release your scenario played out exactly in my head. Why are we so worried about protecting the Bills this season? What have they done in 3 seasons that warrants us "shielding" them from the poison that is TO?

That's exactly the most logical way of thinking. Anyone who feels otherwise just isn't being rational.

So I guess having Coles pick a different team over us means we've "struggled to find a receiver."

Right.

I think it does. Why did he pick a different team if we were willing to pay him as well? Might be because a good WR would have to be a fool to want to play for a dink and dunk offense that can't get out of its own way. Since we haven't found a WR and were clearly looking for one, it seems we have struggled to find a receiver.

The Miami Herald cites sources with the Dolphins who say there is "no shot" that the team will go after Terrell Owens.

This was expected considering Bill Parcells' history with T.O. The two butted heads in Dallas to the point where Parcells referred to him as "the player" instead of calling him by his name.

Just like I said earlier, not that you had to be a genius to know this

Beat writer David White cites a Raiders team source who insists "there is no way T.O. is coming here."

The Raiders have a new free agent policy: building with youth, re-signing their own, and looking for cheap patches on the market. "It's like a complete 180 from last year," the source said. The team is desperate for an influx of talent at wide receiver, but they're obviously determined to go with youth.

looks like Raiders are on the Anti T.O list

WOW!! That tells you how much people really don't want T.O

rightfully so.

Exactly. I mentioned this is another thread, and I don't understand why Tard Nation doesn't comprehend the genius behind signing TO. I don't think anyone anywhere thinks that TO is going to just keep his mouth shut, be average, catch three balls a game, watch the team go 8-8 and be a nice guy. It's a boom or bust proposition, and either way is good for the Bills. We either light a fire under these listless Bills, or we blow up the failed nice guy Jauron experiment.

I can't believe I'm typing this, but I agree...and wouldn't mind the Bills picking up TO...of course, it will never happen.

I think the dark horse candidate for TO, might be Baltimore. I know they have history...but, it wouldn't shock me.

Guest dog14787
I can't believe I'm typing this, but I agree...and wouldn't mind the Bills picking up TO...of course, it will never happen.

I think the dark horse candidate for TO, might be Baltimore. I know they have history...but, it wouldn't shock me.

Ray Lewis is one fella that could keep TO under control.

Thurman Thomas is right though, we need better players.

We have allot of good character players on the Bills Roster and like DJ would say, "they all work real hard and I like them allot", but we need more talent.

Ray Lewis is one fella that could keep TO under control.

Thurman Thomas is right though, we need better players.

We have allot of good character players on the Bills Roster and like DJ would say, "they all work real hard and I like them allot", but we need more talent.

They need a better coach.

Guest dog14787
We need a better Owner :lol:

Regardless of how tough things have been over the last decade for the Buffalo Bills, to me Ralph Wilson is the best owner you will ever find.

Headache, cancer, blah blah blah... what ever you want to call it. If Buffalo were to have signed just two free agents this year i'd want them to be TO and Ray Lewis. Maybe they can light a fire under some guys a**es and make em' go a lil harder and send our inept coaching staff packing.

Ive been back and forth on this since his release. I have come to the conclusion, WHAT EXACTLY DO WE HAVE TO LOSE? Also as much as I dont like Dick Jurons coaching style, Players seem to love him. Maybe, Just maybe TO would like it here as long as he was a big part of the offense. On top of that, he may be our only hope to compete in the division. I would feel alot better about going into new england with TO on the other side of evans. It would certainly stop teams from blitzing the crap out of us constantly.

For everything that comes with him, I say screw it and sign him. whats the worst that can happen? 7-9 again? or 4-12 with first pick next year? For me ITS PLAYOFFS OR BUST. In this senario we either make the playoffs or crash and burn. Id rather crash and burn then see another 7-9.

100% agree, in fact I insist we rock the boat right now....sign the dude!!!

100% agree, in fact I insist we rock the boat right now....sign the dude!!!

Mariucci, Reid, Parcells, and Phillips>>>>>>>>>>>Jauron

Young, Garcia, Mcnabb, and Romo>>>>>>>>>>>>Edwards

Young TO, Veteran TO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Old TO

49ers, Eagles, and Cowboys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bills

Selfish, Disruptive, and Cancer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Excitement

Drops, Bad Route Running, and Declining Explosiveness>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boring/Tired TD Celebrations

How could it fail? :lol:

Mariucci, Reid, Parcells, and Phillips>>>>>>>>>>>Jauron

Young, Garcia, Mcnabb, and Romo>>>>>>>>>>>>Edwards

Young TO, Veteran TO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Old TO

49ers, Eagles, and Cowboys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bills

Selfish, Disruptive, and Cancer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Excitement

Drops, Bad Route Running, and Declining Explosiveness>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boring/Tired TD Celebrations

How could it fail? :lol:

At least he gets to celebrate TDs. How many TD celebrations did our number 2 WR have last year??