Today I un-did what I previously did.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

earlier I said :thumbsup: (though the reality of your commute is pretty impressive)

now I say :P welcome back!

You gotta read closer. Never left, just wasn't going to be there in person as much as before. But hell, I can't miss this. I just can't imagine what the first home game will be like. LMAO. CRAZYNESS.

Lol, this is hilarious. Think on the bright side, your message to the Bills that you want them to actually make big moves was clearly communicated through this.

This is hilarious, because I live in VA, but still work with a Jets and Bears season ticket holder in my office. They both obviously called me right away. I asked both of them as outsiders to the Bills and followers of the NFL, that if they had to pick a place they would think TO would NEVER end up, where would that be?

Both said Buffalo or Cincinnati.

This is so weird.

You gotta read closer. Never left, just wasn't going to be there in person as much as before. But hell, I can't miss this. I just can't imagine what the first home game will be like. LMAO. CRAZYNESS.

I meant welcome back as a season ticket holder. Never meant to question your status as a fan. nevertheless :thumbdown:

What, did you ever doubt this was the biggest reason? Brandon was also feeling some heat. More than Jauron if you ask me.

Give you a lot of credit for coming back and saying this. I've been thinking about giving up my season ticket, but I'm leaning toward going back now.

Give you a lot of credit for coming back and saying this. I've been thinking about giving up my season ticket, but I'm leaning toward going back now.

Gotta be there now. Seriously man re-up. I mean, really, this makes it worth it. The Bills are relevant again, and better. This is all we asked, although I still want them to sign one of those LB's that were brought in.

Gotta be there now. Seriously man re-up. I mean, really, this makes it worth it. The Bills are relevant again, and better. This is all we asked, although I still want them to sign one of those LB's that were brought in.

I sit in the front row of one of the tunnel side endzones. After TO signed, I thought about having him catching TD's in our corner, and I think that'll influence it. His signing isn't a cure-all, and the Bills need help on the OL and rushing the passer. But yes, they're relevant again.

I hope he's used correctly and Schonert doesn't get pass happy to placate TO. But it makes the decision a little easier.

I sit in the front row of one of the tunnel side endzones. After TO signed, I thought about having him catching TD's in our corner, and I think that'll influence it. His signing isn't a cure-all, and the Bills need help on the OL and rushing the passer. But yes, they're relevant again.

I hope he's used correctly and Schonert doesn't get pass happy to placate TO. But it makes the decision a little easier.

I feel ya, but he alone has provided entertainment value. Even if we suck, your seats now have entertainment value. For the reason alone being what you said. He may just celebrate a TD right in front of you on opening day. Hey, enough for me.

Do it. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!

10 bucks this guy comes crawling back

Umm, you might want to read the last couple of pages. Or just look at the post directly above yours. Either one will work.

Umm, you might want to read the last couple of pages. Or just look at the post directly above yours. Either one will work.

I'm not sure why anyone thinks it's a big idea that a lot of people would want to come back now for season ticket purposes. One move.....one....can energize a lot of people. I just hope they aren't done signing people. We need that help at LB also. Sign one of those two system guys!

Just did it. Just called and I'm back in the stadium. My ticket rep laughed at me! This makes my trip worth it again. Win or lose, bicker or not bicker, we aren't boring anymore.

Anyone else renew?

Section 137, Seats 9-10, Row 32

B-)

Reading all the negative stuff in this thread one would think most of you would just yawn if the Bills left Buffalo.

Yeh right. I know that's not true. If you weren't diehards you wouldn't be here.

I renewed my club seats right away. I needed to call this morning to update my credit card info for the monthly payment plan and had to wait quite a while on hold. I asked the agent if they were flooded with calls after the TO signing and he said "my God yes".

So...is it a ploy by Ralph to sell tickets? Or a real move to win games? Who's to say. My prediction is that TO will be as flamboyant as TO is but that you won't see the problems like he's had elsewhere.

Unless, of course, Jauron decides to continue last year's practice of having Edwards throw those stupid short dink-and-dunk passes. Shoot, if that happens TO won't be the ONLY one complaining that TO doesn't get the ball.

Reading all the negative stuff in this thread one would think most of you would just yawn if the Bills left Buffalo.

Yeh right. I know that's not true. If you weren't diehards you wouldn't be here.

I renewed my club seats right away. I needed to call this morning to update my credit card info for the monthly payment plan and had to wait quite a while on hold. I asked the agent if they were flooded with calls after the TO signing and he said "my God yes".

So...is it a ploy by Ralph to sell tickets? Or a real move to win games? Who's to say. My prediction is that TO will be as flamboyant as TO is but that you won't see the problems like he's had elsewhere.

Unless, of course, Jauron decides to continue last year's practice of having Edwards throw those stupid short dink-and-dunk passes. Shoot, if that happens TO won't be the ONLY one complaining that TO doesn't get the ball.

The two usually go hand in hand.

GO BILLS!!!

Just did it. Just called and I'm back in the stadium. My ticket rep laughed at me! This makes my trip worth it again. Win or lose, bicker or not bicker, we aren't boring anymore.

Anyone else renew?

Section 137, Seats 9-10, Row 32

B-)

I did, last week though. My friends and I are in the rockpile at that great price, and it is so worth it for us all to have fun on gamedays. Win or lose.

I make the drive from Philly for games and made 6 last season.

However, I wasnt too pumped about this coming season and was planning on attending 2 games maybe. Now I cant wait for the schedule to come out so I can plan a bunch of trips next fall.