People still dont get it. This team is horrible.

ICE

Guest Guest_Hardy Pyle_*

Nice Post. Nice to see you back, I hope all is well in your life.

I can't wait for the JP era to start. Will give me reason to start watching the games again!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ICE, didn't you hear? Bledsoe didn't throw any pics. That means he had a great game, right? I mean, he only threw the ball for 81 yards in the second half - - - oh wait, i mean THE ENTIRE FUGGING GAME, but he didn't screw up.

How sad that we have fans that are so desperate to back this guy that by simply not throwing the game away, he played well.

94652[/snapback]

unfortunately- he did screw up and threw it right to a Cards DB - who was so intent on planning his TD celebration that he dropped the ball.

Drew is not even looking to make a play downfield anymore. He is done.

Guest Guest_macdaddy_*

hey ice,

What happened to the 10-6/11-5 predictions at the beginning of the year?

Super Bowl bound?

Maybe you wouldn't be so cranky if you knew like the rest of us that we were a 8-8 team at best.

As far as your mudslinging at the crowd...get out of he sandbox Mr. Poopypants. Your crap is wearing thin.

PS: where the hell are the moderators?

So we're never allowed to enjoy anything at all? Ever? Until the Bills make the playoffs? We're not allowed one single moment of joy from a 24-point win, regardless of who it was against, because we still suck?

We can't enjoy McGee's second kick return for a TD? We can't enjoy McGahee running for over 100 yards...AGAIN? We can't enjoy watching Sam Adams consistently climb over people and take down both the quarterback and running back in a single play at the point of exchange? We can't enjoy a special teams performance that put us in tremendous field position all game long? We can't enjoy a no-sack day? We can't enjoy finally watching a successful redzone performance?

And we can't enjoy any of this because we know we suck and will only continue to suck?

As I've said earlier...there are those who live in the moment, and there are those who cower in fear from the future. Excuse me while I enjoy the wins when we get them.

And make sure you stretch your legs once in a while, Ice, because they can cramp up from cowering for too long.

94581[/snapback]

That has to be the best damn post I've read all year. I love football and I love to watch the Bills win. Arizona at home in bad weather. I was still just as pumped up as any other game ever. As a die hard fan, I don't give a crap who we beat under what conditions and or what our record is. Call me a freaking idiot but I feel really good about this win. Playoffs? who knows, I've seen some really crazy stuff happen. Look at who we have to contend with for the wild card. Jets- If we beat them on sunday, they will continue to fall apart. Ravens- good defense, Kyle Boller will not take them into the playoffs. Jaguars- are they for real? Chargers and Chiefs- comon none of these teams deserve to make the playoffs, I'd rather have our top 5 defense and an offense that is finally starting to score than an offense that has to score 30 points to stand a chance. So as a freaking retarded, blind to all reality, shouldn't even root for my lifelong obsession fan. I haven't ruled us out just yet.

But it is ok to come here and read how I should be happy with the win?  It's a two way street my brother. I am the fan that won't be happy until we have a legit chance each week to beat ANYONE we play.  THEN (Even if we lose because that happens) I will be happy.

94729[/snapback]

Hmmmm, I think we had a legit chance to win every week. The reason we collectively spin the "wheel of blame" after the losses have a lot to do with the fact that we had 3 games that each had 6 boneheaded plays, one each by one of 6 players, any one of which would have given us victory (and let's not bring the refs into it :D ). And we certainly had a legit chance to win last week, as we had 4 trips to the red zone. Coming away from all four of those with points would have been the difference.

Every week we have played we have pretty much overcome the good, sometimes excellent play of our opponents, but, in the cases of our losses, could not overcome our own mistakes. That says to me that we have the talent to succeed, it's a matter of reducing the mistakes. We did that this weekend and won, BIG (enough to overcome the token 4th Q TD allowed by the defense... :) ). The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step....

Each week I will go "Yessss!" when we win and "Aw stevestojan" when we lose, regardless of who we are playing against and what our record is....

ICE: The inventor of the "look at me" post.

Why anyone gives you the time of day is beyond me. Maybe it's just so they can sit back and wait for you snappy comebacks.

I just read through 90 posts because I figures somewhere in here there had to be something worth reading. Maybe you would even start to make sense. I won't be fooled twice.

ICE:  The inventor of the "look at me" post.

Why anyone gives you the time of day is beyond me.  Maybe it's just so they can sit back and wait for you snappy comebacks.

I just read through 90 posts because I figures somewhere in here there had to be something worth reading.  Maybe you would even start to make sense.  I won't be fooled twice.

95133[/snapback]

Love the avatar - I was thinking the same thing!

Actually looking at the board My original post was one of the best in quite awhile. Posting is not about "look at me" at all. You guys seem to come up with that crap from somewhere. You will notice That I Never called a poster out by name and flamed them. You will also notice that I said we are all Bills fans but with different oppinions on the same issue.

Bottom line, We are NOT that good. WHEN we start beating quality opponants, start stringing 4-5 wins in a row and start winning on the road....THEN we can say we are making progress.

"Bear" or whomever you are, you might try talking intellegent football, I know it is a stretch for you and others on this board, but do give it a try.

Let me get this right:

You will notice That I Never called a poster out by name and flamed them.

Followed by...

"Bear" or whomever you are, you might try talking intellegent football, I know it is a stretch for you and others on this board, but do give it a try.

You're something special dude. Really special.

Hey, you gotta start somewhere and a win is a win.  Now do it at home against the Jets and lets get rollin!!

94558[/snapback]

i agree.... BE HAPPY :D any win is better than the recent patheticness. i remember sitting under the kitchen table cryin after lost superbowls (btw i was only 8 :D ) so i'm happy with whatever we can get!

Let me get this right:

Followed by...

You're something special dude. Really special.

95525[/snapback]

Paco understand this, A poster came on this thread with one intent, bashing me. I asked him to try and talk about football instead. If that is considered a flame or bash then I would suggest some not be so sensitive and PC.

I expect to see an answer from you on this. Did I go onto any thread of his and bash him?

Did I curse at him?

Did I call him an assclown, moron or even stupid or better yet 'KzooMike'?

What DID I say. I said that he and others like him (and there seem to be many) that should try to talk football instead of bashing a poster. I also said "I know it will be a stretch". You Paco just proved that with your response.

Now Please go back and answer the questions I posed to you. then try to stick to talking football only with me from here on out.

i agree.... BE HAPPY  :D any win is better than the recent patheticness. i remember sitting under the kitchen table cryin after lost superbowls (btw i was only 8  :D ) so i'm happy with whatever we can get!

95547[/snapback]

Your Dad probably put you there to keep you out of harms way, he's very protective like that.....

You might want to look up "intellegent" (sic) before being condescending.

95556[/snapback]

Ok so typing quickly I added an 'e' where an 'i' should have been. Big deal. And yes I am actually a very intelligent person who comes here to try and talk football not get into 5th grade playground mud slinging. Give it a try sometime Darin.

i agree.... BE HAPPY  :D any win is better than the recent patheticness. i remember sitting under the kitchen table cryin after lost superbowls (btw i was only 8  :lol: ) so i'm happy with whatever we can get!

95547[/snapback]

Yeah, hearing your normally mild-mannered Daddy scream and cuss and kick the poodle like that can be a traumatic experience! :D

Ok so typing quickly I added an 'e' where an 'i' should have been.  Big deal. And yes I am actually a very intelligent person who comes here to try and talk football not get into 5th grade playground mud slinging.  Give it a try sometime Darin.

95564[/snapback]

Just keep telling yourself that. Until you pick up all your toys and go home.

Again.

:D it´s good to see you back but, a win is a win and you got to admit that some iinteresting stuff went on in that game. I´m in Brazil and I didn´t get to watch it. I think you are a little harsh on the "Dumbest Team in the NFL" :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

ICE I'm not reading all 5 pages of posts, but I did read the first one. Only real thing i care about is how you insist Bledsoe is the worst QB ever. He's not good, I'll give you that. He's not bad either, he's just in the middle somewhere. He still has a great arm and can make a throw once in a while. Its not the worst thing in the world that he is our starter and many of his past woes were not his fault (although many were).

I'm just saying, its ok that he is our starter for now, he's still good enough to be worthy of the position, even if he can't carry the team on his shoulders alone like a Manning or Favre can. Heck even Culppeper falls apart without his #1 "distraction", Moss, on the field.

You just demand too much out of Bledsoe. Lower your standards for him. Expect him to make good passes when he has the time, but dont expect him to scramble all over the field, break tackles and avoid blitzes to make time for a throw. He's not great so stop comparing him to Jim Kelly.

I for one want this season overwith ASAP. The #1 reason? The so called "fans". Christ almighty it is sickening to listen to and read some of the ever lovin stupidity that is flowing from Bills fans these days.

94546[/snapback]

I nearly choked on the irony. Physician, heal thy !@#$ing self.

Well from your posting history I guess none of us have posted anything you have thought of as value.  :D

95025[/snapback]

LOL :D

ICE, believe it or not, you yourself have actually at times posted many thoughts of value IMO. Just not this time :lol:

i remember sitting under the kitchen table cryin after lost superbowls (btw i was only 8  :D ) so i'm happy with whatever we can get!

95547[/snapback]

Gee, looks like child abuse to me. Someone call the authorities.

How can our children turn into thoughtful and well adjusted adults when their parents stick them under the table and force them to watch Bills Superbowls?

This country is going into a crapper.

Gee, looks like child abuse to me.  Someone call the authorities. 

How can our children turn into thoughtful and well adjusted adults when their parents stick them under the table and force them to watch Bills Superbowls?

95589[/snapback]

:D

Gee, looks like child abuse to me.  Someone call the authorities. 

95589[/snapback]

Or when they force their children to watch 24 point victories by the (horrible) '04 Buffalo Bills.

It nearly sent ICE over the edge. :D

I'm still not sure after reading your first post and the last ones on page 6 of this thread why it is not possible to know that this team is horrible, know that Bledsoe is past his prime, on the way out and also know it is merely a matter of time and judgment of the Bills braintrust until this happens and to get psycged anytime we drub the enemy.

Do you really think the results of the games are going to result in Bledsoe leaving right now (our #2 wasn't even in the league before injuries forced his signing and our QB of the future #3 is not ready to play physically for a couple of weeks it seems and there still are questions about whether he will have learned enough about being a productive player in the NFL and for the Bills to merit a start even when he is physically ready?

Do you really think that Bledsoe is going to stick with this team any longer than when Losman is ready to take over?

I'm really not sure what you are ranting for or against. Are you saying that Bills gans should br more depressed about a victory over a lousy team?

LOL  :P

ICE, believe it or not, you yourself have actually at times posted many thoughts of value IMO. Just not this time  ;)

95587[/snapback]

And I say this with great love and respect.... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

LMAO! :D:D:lol:;)

As of 4:21 PM EDT.

106 replies,

1491 views,

ICEman back in the house! :D

95584[/snapback]

Isn't it funny? for a guy who is so hated, Has nothing to say blah blah blah, that hit and post count just keeps on ringing LOL!

Overall the people are good here, you just have a few you have to put up with every where you go. And I am sure some are saying the same about me so we are even :D

We ALL want to get back to that point.  But we have to start somewhere.  And this is as good a place as any.  Maybe the Baltimore game was rock bottom and now we're on the way up.  If it took Mularkey 4 games to figure himself and this team out, and now we're gonna go on a winning streak circa 1998, so be it.  But all streaks must start with one game and I have no problems saying Go Bills, nice win, now beat the Jets!!

94608[/snapback]

I agree, heck a few weeks ago we could not even beat a sorry team (Raiders). At least now we are beating the bad teams. I did not think our season would go this way, but it is...what it is right now. I want to get back to the butt-kicking days of old, but right now i will enjoy any victory, over any team, any way we get it. And as this team learns how to win, we will beat the average teams.....and then the good ones.