People still dont get it. This team is horrible.

ICE

Ice,

I was happy the Bills won 38-14. We were slapping five and celebrating as we watched the game. I was very happy. You said:

"it is comical to come to message boards the day after winning over a team that just outright sucks and hear all the excuses as to why we should be happy"

I think it is comical that someone like you tells me why I shouldn't be happy we just won by 24 points. Yes, I am aware of the big picture of the Bills, but why rain on my parade for how I feel about 3 hours on a Sunday. But thanks anyway for telling me how I should feel.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bledsoe didn't have to throw more then 80 yards he kept starting at Arizona's 20 or 30.

94666[/snapback]

He did have a shortened field at times, however the drive starts are as follows:

Arizona 26

Buffalo 45

Buffalo 32

Buffalo 34

Buffalo 15

Buffalo 4

Buffalo 15

Buffalo 14

Buffalo 41

Arizona 19

Arizona 11

Arizona 30

Buffalo 35

So, for each of the 4 possesions we started in Arz territory, we had 2 that started well withing our territory, one at the 4, and three within our own 15.

Oh Christ ~ You're back. 

Did you get your job and life straightened out yet?  Or are you still too busy righting the wrongs of professional football teams?

94673[/snapback]

Surf...that was stupid.

And thank you. Thanks for being one of the ones to try and tell us why we SHOULD Be happy. It goes both ways you know. Some want to eat the crap, some want steak.

I personally like steak thanks. WHEN the Bills make the changes and get it together then I and many like me will be happy. some of you like to get by sucking up the scraps from beating bad teams...at home (Still don't have a road win in I don't know how long).

but hey you have yours, I have mine and that is why the board is here. For both parties to post thier take on the Bills

Some want to eat the crap, some want steak.

And some eat whatever's in front of them because they love the game, they love their team, and they love to win...regardless of how the win comes.

You're free to not to eat the crap, ICE. Just stop telling us why we're wrong when we do.

Wow, since when does Scott allow the Mods to bash posters?  That's new. I see the quality just keeps on climbing here at TBD  ;)

94682[/snapback]

The quality climbed after you left....again...presently the quality is low...but I'm sure it'll be goig back up again. Oh, BTW I don't really consider you a poster...more like a guest....or is that a pest? :rolleyes:

What the hell do you want? They blew out a bad team like they should. What else were you looking for this week? It's a step in the right direction and infinitely better than losing to Arizona at home. If they can beat the Jets at home next week it'll show a lot more for sure, but they did exactly what we needed them to against an inferior team. Enjoy the win.

And some eat whatever's in front of them because they love the game, they love their team, and they love to win...regardless of how the win comes.

You're free to not to eat the crap, ICE. Just stop telling us why we're wrong when we do.

94699[/snapback]

Fair enough. I will quit when fans right here on this board quit telling me that I should be happy for beating a crappy team. Fair enough? I mean if we are going to do this then do it 100% of the way.

Quit with the "A win is a win and you guys should be happy" type of crap. and I will stop ripping because you guys are happy beating the scrubs of the NFL.

I think that's fair.

;)

The quality climbed after you left....again...presently the quality is low...but I'm sure it'll be goig back up again.  Oh, BTW I don't really consider you a poster...more like a guest....or is that a pest? :blink:

94701[/snapback]

I guess I should expect no less of a response. :rolleyes:

To Quote a great man...

"if you continue to do what you have always done, you will continue to get the results you have always had"

94708[/snapback]

I guess it is too much to expect someone take the quote in the context it was intended. Instead of talking about the TEAM, we need to focus on and single out posters.

Maybe at some point we can get back to football?

It's certainly better than losing to the scrubs of the NFL.

94710[/snapback]

Granted. Again there seem to be two clear sides to this situation. Those that are happy with scraping the bottom and beating the other bottom feeders. and Those that expect more. Those that will be truely happy when we can compete with real opponants.

As I have said....BOTH Are fans. Some look at it one way, some the other. Neither is NOT a fan.

I guess it is too much to expect someone take the quote in the context it was intended. Instead of talking about the TEAM, we need to focus on and single out posters.

Maybe at some point we can get back to football?

94712[/snapback]

I just sick and tired of people telling me how to feel...I've been a fan for 40 some years...I guess I'm just dumb.

It is simply pathetic how some fans still fail to see the truth of a situation.

Bucky Was right on in his article this morning. The Bills are STILL one of the absolute worst teams in the NFL.  it is comical to come to message boards the day after winning over a team that just outright sucks and hear all the excuses as to why we should be happy.

How pathetic fans have become. You are so damn hard up for a win that SH@# tastes like steak to you. I guess after you swallow so much of it, you come to feel that is steak.

I think the one thing that has made me the maddest, Sickest and flat out embarrased after this weekend was this...."But people don't understand....we won in spite of the BAD WEATHER"  What the FU@#?    What the bloody hell did a BUFFALO BILLS FAN Just friggin say?  I know I didn't hear a BUFFALO BILLS fan bring the WEATHER into this?!?!?!!?

How friggin pathetic is the fan that says that.  Bills fans WANT the weather. They WANT 30-40mph winds. They WANT 10' of blowing snow. The WANT -10 to -20 degree weather!  how pathetic have we become when we say stupid S@#$ like "But the weather was bad...that is why Bledsoe couldn't throw". 

That makes me want to fuggin PUKE!  Jim friggin Kelly NEVER had issue with the Weather. Hell I have tapes sitting on my shelf that I can pull right now that shows the worst Damn weather you can ever summon up for a football game and Kelly STILL Threw for over 300 yards!!!  Snow, sleet, 30mph winds, -2 BEFORE windchill and STILL Cowboyed the hell up and tossed the ball.  Hell Jim WANTED that weather to toss the ball in!

It brings us back to Bledsoe. The worthless POS that he is. If he were 1/2 the gunslinger, had 1/2 the sac Kelly did...he would have went 3-4 wide and put up 300+ on the fuggin cardinals. Let me say this again...ON THE DAMN CARDINALS IN OUR OWN HOUSE!!!  With BUFFALO Weather!!!!

I for one want this season overwith ASAP. The #1 reason?  The so called "fans".  Christ almighty it is sickening to listen to and read some of the ever lovin stupidity that is flowing from Bills fans these days. happy to beat a 1 win Dolphins team? PATHETIC!  To beat a Cardinals team at home?  PATHETIC!

How far have we really fallen?  People need to take a step back, pop in some Kelly, Kemp, hell Even Flutie tapes and REMEMBER what it was like to have a REAL DAMN team!!!  Because folks, we don't have one.  We are NOT as talented as fans believe we are and it starts with that POS of an excuse for a QB.

so you guys go ahead and blast and flame away. Keep your heads in the sand chanting "A win is a win".  The rest of us that have a clue will sit here screaming to whatever God or Gods we worship that either Ralph Wilson gets a clue and cans both Tom Donahoe and Drew Bledsoe OR Sells the team to a younger ower.  Yeah to a younger owner that is in touch with how football is TODAY!  One that keeps them in Buffalo mind you (And you know they are out there) but still understands that the Lines are priority #1 now and you don't need nor want a "Traditional pocket passer" any longer to win.  And esp one that realises....this team is NOT talented enough to get where we want to go.

One last thing....do you actually remember what it is like to make the playoffs and win a game?  I have to say obvioiusly not...or you wouldn't be happy with "a win is a win" over two of the worst teams in the NFL.

ICE

94546[/snapback]

Shaddap ya blowhard!

I just sick and tired of people telling me how to feel...I've been a fan for 40 some years...I guess I'm just dumb.

94723[/snapback]

But it is ok to come here and read how I should be happy with the win? It's a two way street my brother. I am the fan that won't be happy until we have a legit chance each week to beat ANYONE we play. THEN (Even if we lose because that happens) I will be happy.