People still dont get it. This team is horrible.

ICE

It is simply pathetic how some fans still fail to see the truth of a situation.

Bucky Was right on in his article this morning. The Bills are STILL one of the absolute worst teams in the NFL. it is comical to come to message boards the day after winning over a team that just outright sucks and hear all the excuses as to why we should be happy.

How pathetic fans have become. You are so damn hard up for a win that SH@# tastes like steak to you. I guess after you swallow so much of it, you come to feel that is steak.

I think the one thing that has made me the maddest, Sickest and flat out embarrased after this weekend was this...."But people don't understand....we won in spite of the BAD WEATHER" What the FU@#? What the bloody hell did a BUFFALO BILLS FAN Just friggin say? I know I didn't hear a BUFFALO BILLS fan bring the WEATHER into this?!?!?!!?

How friggin pathetic is the fan that says that. Bills fans WANT the weather. They WANT 30-40mph winds. They WANT 10' of blowing snow. The WANT -10 to -20 degree weather! how pathetic have we become when we say stupid S@#$ like "But the weather was bad...that is why Bledsoe couldn't throw".

That makes me want to fuggin PUKE! Jim friggin Kelly NEVER had issue with the Weather. Hell I have tapes sitting on my shelf that I can pull right now that shows the worst Damn weather you can ever summon up for a football game and Kelly STILL Threw for over 300 yards!!! Snow, sleet, 30mph winds, -2 BEFORE windchill and STILL Cowboyed the hell up and tossed the ball. Hell Jim WANTED that weather to toss the ball in!

It brings us back to Bledsoe. The worthless POS that he is. If he were 1/2 the gunslinger, had 1/2 the sac Kelly did...he would have went 3-4 wide and put up 300+ on the fuggin cardinals. Let me say this again...ON THE DAMN CARDINALS IN OUR OWN HOUSE!!! With BUFFALO Weather!!!!

I for one want this season overwith ASAP. The #1 reason? The so called "fans". Christ almighty it is sickening to listen to and read some of the ever lovin stupidity that is flowing from Bills fans these days. happy to beat a 1 win Dolphins team? PATHETIC! To beat a Cardinals team at home? PATHETIC!

How far have we really fallen? People need to take a step back, pop in some Kelly, Kemp, hell Even Flutie tapes and REMEMBER what it was like to have a REAL DAMN team!!! Because folks, we don't have one. We are NOT as talented as fans believe we are and it starts with that POS of an excuse for a QB.

so you guys go ahead and blast and flame away. Keep your heads in the sand chanting "A win is a win". The rest of us that have a clue will sit here screaming to whatever God or Gods we worship that either Ralph Wilson gets a clue and cans both Tom Donahoe and Drew Bledsoe OR Sells the team to a younger ower. Yeah to a younger owner that is in touch with how football is TODAY! One that keeps them in Buffalo mind you (And you know they are out there) but still understands that the Lines are priority #1 now and you don't need nor want a "Traditional pocket passer" any longer to win. And esp one that realises....this team is NOT talented enough to get where we want to go.

One last thing....do you actually remember what it is like to make the playoffs and win a game? I have to say obvioiusly not...or you wouldn't be happy with "a win is a win" over two of the worst teams in the NFL.

ICE

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

;) Rico my brother...show me the same with a QB that isn't affraid of "bad weather" Show me the same 4-5 weeks in a row against teams with WINNING RECORDS!!!

I will take a win in OT by a FG on the road against a team with a winning record over beating the friggin Cards at home ANY Day!

;) Rico my brother...show me the same with a QB that isn't affraid of "bad weather"  Show me the same 4-5 weeks in a row against teams with WINNING RECORDS!!!

I will take a win in OT by a FG on the road against a team with a winning record over beating the friggin Cards at home ANY Day!

94559[/snapback]

Didnt bad weather always play into our QB's hands? When is that tolerated as an excuse? We play in Buffalo for Christs sake!!!

I agree with ICE in part, its is kind of funny that we won 38-14 in spite of our QB.....I look at it this way, if we can win games in spite of Drew, that only means the rest of the team is getting better, so when the reigns are handed over to JP. the rest of the team will have more confidence thus helping JP.

I agree the playoffs is a long way away but as long as we see positive signs (McGahee, OL improves, Losman gets experience) and hopefully win 7 games, Ill take it going into 2005. What else can we hope for at this point?

I seem to recall having the fans cheer when they had to play Miami in Buffalo in December. It always gave our team the edge. How is Arizona any different?

Besides playing in rain is alot different then playing in Snow. It is usually snowing in Buffalo by this time of the year anyway.

So we're never allowed to enjoy anything at all? Ever? Until the Bills make the playoffs? We're not allowed one single moment of joy from a 24-point win, regardless of who it was against, because we still suck?

We can't enjoy McGee's second kick return for a TD? We can't enjoy McGahee running for over 100 yards...AGAIN? We can't enjoy watching Sam Adams consistently climb over people and take down both the quarterback and running back in a single play at the point of exchange? We can't enjoy a special teams performance that put us in tremendous field position all game long? We can't enjoy a no-sack day? We can't enjoy finally watching a successful redzone performance?

And we can't enjoy any of this because we know we suck and will only continue to suck?

As I've said earlier...there are those who live in the moment, and there are those who cower in fear from the future. Excuse me while I enjoy the wins when we get them.

And make sure you stretch your legs once in a while, Ice, because they can cramp up from cowering for too long.

:rolleyes: Rico my brother...show me the same with a QB that isn't affraid of "bad weather"  Show me the same 4-5 weeks in a row against teams with WINNING RECORDS!!!

94559[/snapback]

4-5 weeks from now, the odds are Drew will not be our starting QB.

The day is coming! ;)

KDog, I'm sorry but we have to expect MORE than that! We should EXPECT playoffs each year. We should expect to beat NE at home and ALL teams with winning records.

Man there was a time we throught we could be ANYONE. that is where I want to get back to. Now fans are happy with beating two teams with 3 wins between them????

I'm sorry, it makes me sick. Fans need to send a message to RW to get this ship righted. 65K in the stands is a start. Next week 55K. The next home game 45K. THAT will get RW's attention. It's the only thing that ever has!

Dude I don't fear anything so can that crap. Yeah enjoy WM finally sitting TH on the bench once and for good. Enjoy a KO return for a TD. Enjoy the fact we now have the #1 KR in the league and bobby April has righted the ship.

But don't be giddy we are still one of the worst teams in the league. Don't be giddy we beat two teams with 3 wins between them. Be happy when we can start winning on a constant basis and doing it against teams with winning records.

But don't be giddy we are still one of the worst teams in the league.

That's exactly why I enjoyed it, Ice. Because I didn't expect it. Christ, man, despite what you think, we're NOT morons. We know we suck. But today's a good day because I can read the sports page without wincing. It's a good day because we did a tremendous job yesterday. Next week we'll probably get our asses handed to us again, but today's a good day and if it's all the same with you some of us would like to enjoy it before you start reminding us how bad we really are.

Thanks for bringing us all back to earth, Ice. God forbid there should be any joy in Mudville.

Man there was a time we throught we could be ANYONE. that is where I want to get back to. Now fans are happy with beating two teams with 3 wins between them????

We ALL want to get back to that point. But we have to start somewhere. And this is as good a place as any. Maybe the Baltimore game was rock bottom and now we're on the way up. If it took Mularkey 4 games to figure himself and this team out, and now we're gonna go on a winning streak circa 1998, so be it. But all streaks must start with one game and I have no problems saying Go Bills, nice win, now beat the Jets!!